LegacyGT.com

GI: Bolt on KONI Set ups for the LGT

m sprank

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have been requests for just konis installed in bodies as well as sending in your own Komis for installation.

I can do both. If interested in just konis, no springs,...do you want tophats and perches? How about rear konis? Sorry to answer a question with a question.

But for anyone supplying their own parts, or wanting just install done I would charge $50 per strut to install in an OEM body. Just labor. I think that is reasonable.

Oh I'm just on the Tein springs I will find out if they are the H or S and Koni front inserts and rear units.. I have no idea how to set koni's with a 1/2in from mach V spacers up because I have a stereo system in the trunk 1000/1&4/450 JL amps and 1 12w7 and I had butt sag!!!

Mike, I really hope this works out.

I suspect a problem with my left front so I'll need to send them off to RCE at some point and this would also give me a chance to try out Konis on an LGT.

I'll be ready to try this some time in April.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Mike great idea. We do this on a local basis for our customers and anyone who can pick em up. We aren't setup to really do mass-shipping so this is a great service for folks out there who need it. Konis are hands down the best struts/shocks you can get for our cars.

Good luck mike!

-mike

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/91072632.jpg

AIM: AZP Installs | E-mail: paisan@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

There have been requests for just konis installed in bodies as well as sending in your own Komis for installation.

I can do both. If interested in just konis, no springs,...do you want tophats and perches? How about rear konis? Sorry to answer a question with a question.

But for anyone supplying their own parts, or wanting just install done I would charge $50 per strut to install in an OEM body. Just labor. I think that is reasonable.

Mike $50/strut is definitely reasonable!

-mike

AZP should know. They perform the service too. I do it in shop as well, but this is a way to offer the set up to the larger community as a whole.

My cores are prepped and waiting. Would like to know there will be an order at some point before installing the Konis in my cores.

Thanks for the support Mike. Always a fan of the work you guys do

AZP should know. They perform the service too. I do it in shop as well, but this is a way to offer the set up to the larger community as a whole.

My cores are prepped and waiting. Would like to know there will be an order at some point before installing the Konis in my cores.

Thanks for the support Mike. Always a fan of the work you guys do

Thanks mike, always great to support other great vendors since there are soooo many awful folks out there who are only out for the $ rather than to actually make customer happy and do a good job.

-mike

This is a great idea, I'm definitely considering this for install after this winter snow stuff is done.... Just need to decide if I go with the stock springs, or put in the EPICs... roads around here are horrible...

• 2 weeks later...

On the outback you will need LGT front donor struts in order for the Konis to work. The Konis will NOT go into the OB front strut housings.

-mike

AIM: AZP Installs | E-mail: paisan@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033

On the outback you will need LGT front donor struts in order for the Konis to work. The Konis will NOT go into the OB front strut housings.

-mike

This plus LegGT rear bump stops would be needed.

Archived