LegacyGT.com

First scooby, 99 Legacy L Sedan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet = D now i just need a gt hood and ill be happy lol. Any ideas on the mud flaps? Also that really sucks i just bought 9007 bi xenon hids because i thought they would go in my projectors...

So no one knows of a header that will work?

What about this? I prefer cheaper if possible but last case scenario will this work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Borla-17183-Exhaust-Headers-1997-2004-Subaru-Legacy-L-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a1999Q7cMakeQ3aSubaruQ7cModelQ3aLegacyQQhashZitem2eb047e290QQitemZ200525996688QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Don't get a bright red mudflap from ra, and zues is right. Take your time with it and it should look good, so please take your time :)

As far as the car goes, very nice! Clean, rust free, 5 speed, nice and straight, and the 2.2 is one bulletproof motor. Keep that thing maintained and it'll last forever...i don't see why you'd ever want to get rid of it haha.

Don't get a bright red mudflap from ra, and zues is right. Take your time with it and it should look good, so please take your time :)

As far as the car goes, very nice! Clean, rust free, 5 speed, nice and straight, and the 2.2 is one bulletproof motor. Keep that thing maintained and it'll last forever...i don't see why you'd ever want to get rid of it haha.

I know you guys are saying not to but idk i just really wanna try em, even if they dont fit i can save them for when i buy a wrx next year.

And yeah west coast cars dont get rust =D Most of the time atleast. And dosnt the ej22 have headgasket problems??

And dosnt the ej22 have headgasket problems??

No, the EJ22 doesn't have these kind of problems. Older GTs & Outbacks do though (EJ25D). My searches on that engine & Craigslist have confirmed this. There are Outbacks for dirt cheap out there because of blown head gaskets.

Its not the rally armor flaps, I have them and many others do, It is the color red. Its wrx rice! But it is your car so you have the choice, just trying to save you lol.

The ej22 doesnt have headgaskets problems but I have seen a few blow before. The ej25d does have the headgasket problems but I think I have only heard once where someone blew them the 2nd time.

• 2 months later...

Okay so will these work for my car?

http://www.rallyarmor.com/store/universal-urethane-rally-flap-red-logo-p-267.html

I also remeber hearing that these from a 93-01 impreza bolt on without a problem, im over the idea of red flaps im going to go with black and red text.

http://www.rallyarmor.com/store/gc8-impreza-red-logo-rally-mud-flaps-p-271.html

Archived