LegacyGT.com

post pictures of you subaru :)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://i56.tinypic.com/10rpz4k.jpg

About to get it re-painted to black :) New Rims and Tires to come..

what kind of rims are you looking at cause i guess rota's dont hold up very well lol just a little heads up if you ere going to get some and is that just an L modle?

One thing to remember is that black may look awesome when it's clean, but it looks like barf when it's not.

Also +1 on the Rota's. They suck and fold in half. I would get some WRX rims if you're looking for performance gains.

One thing to remember is that black may look awesome when it's clean, but it looks like barf when it's not.

Also +1 on the Rota's. They suck and fold in half. I would get some WRX rims if you're looking for performance gains.

Yea I thought of that but if I plan to resale my subaru in my area black would sell better.. and I plan on getting WRX rims

• 2 weeks later...

VHT Night Shades work. It's all just in a spray can. Go up to Autozone or Discount Auto and they should be $12-14 a can. You spray a heavy first coat and then light coats after that. It should only take about 2-3 coats to make it practically pitch black. You dont want to get it too dark or the signals wont show through them.

Tinting the headlights isnt a good plan. These cars dont put out very much light to begin with so making less light able to pass through them is not a good plan.

On the other hand you can bake the lens and paint part of the inside (not the part where the light shines, but around it) like this picture.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZN98MiLPzposGpRrYiFEPbLR5Uw9HRQIACCSdRwOCdgPjRVIgZg&t=1

You'll have to just find a thread on them haha

I'm sure someone on legacycentral has done it.

About 1,000 people on RS25 have done it. It's

something like 250 for 5 minutes or something,

but I haven't tried it yet so do yourself a favor

and dont take my word on that :p

Archived