LegacyGT.com

post pictures of you subaru :)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice wagon, Nick. I'd love to see some more recent pictures.

Also, those goldies are nice, Aim. I'd like to be able to afford them for my Legacy also.

I'm putting some 2 pot WRX brakes on my Legacy. How much did it increase your braking with the 4 pot. Also, how is it with the 2.5? Does it feel a bunch quicker? I just dropped a newer 2.2 in my the other day so it'd be a while before I put an RS motor in it.

Thanks lol. So far it looks the same other then a custom exhaust that's kinda stock looking and window tint and black grille.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmWq8wQ1Pa4]YouTube - ‪Running rich like trump‬‏[/ame] sorry it took so long mang, car's still running rich and I put the snorkus back in so it's not ass bass-y, which i hate. but heres a small example. you can see how rich it's running, note the spatter, and the backfire.

There is a couple cats I believe just after the collectors? (someone correct me), then about a foot and a half of pipe, then the resonator, then the tailpipe to the muffler.

Mine is Stock headers and cats, then straight pipe all the way to the end, then a little resonator.

Where's the STi motor? lol

Chump car would never allow a sti swap...

This is a donor car we are stripping for parts. Engine is good, but tranny is suspect. Pulled suspension engine and anything else we might need for the chump car. Not much left to salvage besides ecu and steering rack now.. Then it's time to have the chassis hauled off....

All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

Harbor Freight usually has a lot of awesome sales. I'm talking 3/8 and 1/4 torque wrenches for $10 with coupons, whole sets of 10-19mm sockets for $10 without, 3 pairs of vice grips for $5, 6 piece pliers sets for $10. It's worth making a trip up there...although I usually end up spending over $50 every time I walk in the place.

Archived