LegacyGT.com

What kind of watch do you wear/own?

rporter

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stop. Just stop.

If you are going to be that naive, then maybe stop and read and learn.

If you are trolling, then joke is on me. Ha ha. You win.

Definitely sarcasm; Invictas are awful fashion accessories. Large, gawdy, made of cheap metal and lacking in all the things a true timepiece should be.

Poker guys seem to love that disk watch. It's a great watch for the price. If you like the look...go for it.

Poker guys? That's interesting.. Haha I have never played in my life. The watch probably wouldn't have a very timeless look, would it? I like the idea of an automatic. Narrowed it down, I want a metal band and kind if want a busy face of the watch, not sure why though

Poker guys? That's interesting.. Haha I have never played in my life. The watch probably wouldn't have a very timeless look, would it? I like the idea of an automatic. Narrowed it down, I want a metal band and kind if want a busy face of the watch, not sure why though

Yeah..poker guys love that watch ( this forum on 2+2 has people talking about it. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/79/edf/lets-talk-watches-414495/ )

It's not necessarily timeless, but it is inexpensive enough for it really not to matter. You can also flip the Orient watches for OK money on the 2nd hand markets like WUS and TimeZone . You aren't going to make money, but you can recoup some of the costs if you end up not liking it.

Good luck.

This is the watch I wear as my daily. Is this one kinda like what you are looking for? The Swiss Legend Pro Chronograph in tungsten is a bit heavy but you get used to it quickly. What I really like is this thing takes a beating and literally keeps on ticking, and no scratches to speak of. There is one on ebay, albeit used, for $165.

L13486320.jpg.6a94151bbb4b776133aa7309efb3d615.jpg

My new watch case. The drawer holds the same amount. Not what I wanted but it works.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/21/d8bda99d0ff85c528384d3e437c84373.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/21/cd9e6fde4a715b1d1131b6f05b437987.jpg

My Navi is an absolute bear to set. It's got a 'quick date' function, but not like others, I have to bounce between 8pm and midnight, back and forth to set the date. And it's not nearly as fast a set as my Seiko/Orient watches, its turn turn turn turn turn turn, back turn back turn back turn back turn.....you get the idea.

Pain in the balls if I happen to not wear the watch for 2 -3 weeks, which does happen.

Hamilton and Tissot both make nice, inexpensive autos.

But not under $150. Some of the afore mentioned brands have Valjoux 7750 movements in them. At that price you may as well buy an Oris Aquis or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived