LegacyGT.com

Yo, let's race!

Legend

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are the requirements to make a run at Bandimere?

$30 and a valid license.

Still have never confirmed that pants are necessary.

Must wear a helmet if under 14.0s

Don't know what the requirement is for fire jackets but I was given a stern warning after making my 12.49 pass that I wouldn't run again without one so I had to rent one there.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

I may have to join you guys on the 22nd. Can you rent a helmet as well as a jacket there?

I'm pretty sure you can rent both. I wont be able to make it next wed, but may go up tomorrow night if I can get done with work in time.

Just a little more FYI the helmets run 5 bucks to rent if I heard the tech guy right. It was kinda funny he gave me a speech about not running under 14 with a helmet which I ended up doing and they said nothing. Thats a first for me.:lol:

I will be there probably between 5-530, have to make some last minute adjustments to try and curb the shift knock again, i set all my knock control back to stock after the new turbo and looks like i will have to modify to get it to pull less and add it back in quicker again. Im excited but will be happy with 13.5s and 105 traps. We will see.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Im in lakewood and just talked to a friend in golden. Lightly sprinkling now but not bad at all. I am still heading up as planned and am confident in getting some runs in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Cancelled. Grrrrrr... thanks for the call, Adam. I was about 15 minutes away when you called and it was raining the whole way from work. I called the track again at 3:48pm and they said they were planning on opening. That was a frustrating hour of rush hour rainy traffic. Oh well.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

I figured it would rain today def a bummer for you all. Didnt make much of a diffrence for me though I took the subbie into the shop today so I wouldnt of made it anyway. But assuming everything goes ok ill def try for next week and ill probably feel better about running it hard to :D. I think youll do better then 13.5 dave especially now that its getting cooler out. Hope to see you out there.

Archived