LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Yesterday: Silver LGT wagon in half moon bay at Francis Beach sittin on Enkies.

Woohoo...I've finally been spotted. Does it still count if I'm 7weeks late on spotting my spotter? 2yrs of on/off lurking this thread has finally paid off. I feel really special :wub:

SWP GT sedan on EB 50 this afternoon between Howe and Bradshaw (it exited at Bradshaw). Had some kind of hyper-silver aftermarket wheels that I couldn't identify.

-- Steve

Hey, that was me! The wheels are 18" Enkei RPM2's. Were you driving your LGT? I didn't notice you.

LGT spotted at the movie theater in El Dorado Hills with an AEM license plate frame

Now why would someone have an AEM license plate cover on a LGT? :spin:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Regal blue 05 Legacy GT Wagon tinted windows around 9pm. driving on El Camino passing South City high school going south.

That was probably me, on the way home from mother-in-law's in South City...

Didn't notice you though -- were you in your Legacy too?

That was probably me, on the way home from mother-in-law's in South City...

Didn't notice you though -- were you in your Legacy too?

yeah I was in an lowered regal blue 05 Legacy GT sedan going the opposite direction. I looked rite at you but you didnt see me.

^^ ha, was wondering if you was on here. I was driving into work in the city from Pacifica I saw you when you pulled in front of me. I couldnt tell who was inside though, last time I threw up a sign for a legacy it was a old guy inside that looked at me crazy :lol:. My car needs a wash after seeing how clean your leggy was. Mines starting to look brown Edited by ddavis

Spotted SCspecB's car in it's usual resting place. The grill looks good. One of these days I'm going to jack your bilstiens while you're sleeping.

Anyone know how long it takes to pull a transmission out of a SpecB? :lol:

The mailman wants my wheels, you want my tranny and suspension...I didn't realize I moved to East Salinas sheesh! :lol: