LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

A clean looking black LGT on BBS STI rims on Lincoln and 9thish around 4:50PM today. My wife spotted your car and said which one is that and liked it better than the OBXT haha. Unfortunately we weren't driving in our OBXT when we spotted you next to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I feel like the only one who posts here 😔. Just saw this nice debadged auto LGT wagon. Good looking wagon if you are on here. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/11/854274c4ee3c30b28a050707c868155c.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I saw a lowered silver (I think) outback xt Saturday night a little after 6 on westbound I-80 around Richmond. I was on my way to grab dinner with some friends after a day at Infineon in my 93 white impreza with a blue hood. I came up in the #1 (carpool) lane with a friend in a red evo 10 following me while you were in the #2 lane. Passed you back and forth a bit before having to merge in front of you to get across to my exit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

January 2nd.

Northbound HWY 1 near Watsonville.

White 4th gen GT on left shoulder after rear ending another car.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 2 weeks later...
Stopped and talked to Shane (idk his name on here) in front of his house today in Vallejo about his 08/09 outback xt and 05 LGT sedan. Offered to take him for a ride in my wagon but he had to go to work.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B