LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

That would be me 😎

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/17/9451fe79f0c5b21edb34b2c10e2e5816.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/17/a29e05faf2e4e64fc2155046236c25fb.jpg

In addition to the spotted above, there was also a very clean looking diamond gray OBXT lowered on dipped wheels. I like!

- Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dibs if the car ever gets posted for Sale!!!

deuces with a black 4th gen sedan on Hamilton Avenue by Meridian Avenue.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Headed back home yesterday around 4:30pm, I did a double-take and saw a WRB-ish LGT wagon on highway 5 in south Sac. Didn't get a photo cuz I was driving the wife's car and it was headed the other way.

I know someone who has a wrb lgt wagon, and goes to from south sac, but as far as I know, it is non-oped. I hope he isn't driving it!

It was most definitely the opposite of non-oped :lol:

I talked to him last Friday and he told me it was non-oped, so there is some time between you spotting him (potentially to where it sits now) and him non-opping it. Will mention when I next see him though. :p

05-07 white LGT sedan got on Hwy 65 South at 12 bridges duces exchanged.

Nice ride Chris, been a while since I've seen you around. There is another guy in Lincoln with a spec B that I thought you were. He doesn't acknowledge my existence when I see him around so sorry if I wasn't too responsive.

Nice ride Chris, been a while since I've seen you around. There is another guy in Lincoln with a spec B that I thought you were. He doesn't acknowledge my existence when I see him around so sorry if I wasn't too responsive.

Yeah there's a DGM Legacy in town too and he only responds if I'm very obvious about my wave. I used to see you regularly but haven't in a while, car looks nice.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

a couple to report: Thursday (4/30) evening, a white wagon. we got on I80 East together. Looked a bit lowered and badges removed. Maybe headlights upgraded.

and today - silver sedan caught in morning traffic together on I80 West - red Rally Armour flaps, exhaust, and looked like old style "2.5GT" badge. The 2.5 was smaller and gold, not all chrome like stock.

Spotted a white lowered legacy wagon debadged with quad tip exhaust exiting 29th ave on 880 south. Looking good and exhaust rumbles loud on highway Edited by miatabear

Visiting my mom over the weekend, a dark OBXT with a Laguna Raceway outline sticker on the drivers rear window at the condos on the corner of Soquel Drive and Corte Cabrillo in Aptos... I will be amazingly amused if you live in my old condo....

Same!

Good luck with the swap!

I saw it and thought, "I wonder if that is Mark?" I thought no way...not down this way.

I will always remember you as my first instructor.

Cheers!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Im sad that I never see any of you guys. I saw a black legacy gt about 6 months ago in saratoga but thats about it.

You may have seen either my lady or i. If it was a sedan with cut quarter panels with retardef poke, it was probably me. If it was a wagon it was probably my lady. Theres hella legacy and outback in the sj, campbell, saratoga, and los gatos areas now. I spot them daily but no one throwing deuces so i dont even bother posting on here.