LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

You may have seen either my lady or i. If it was a sedan with cut quarter panels with retardef poke, it was probably me. If it was a wagon it was probably my lady. Theres hella legacy and outback in the sj, campbell, saratoga, and los gatos areas now. I spot them daily but no one throwing deuces so i dont even bother posting on here.

I never see any here up in N SJ :(

Last duce I got was from a Fozzy like last year.

• 2 weeks later...
bsm 05-07 gt sedan with B4 badge. you just got pulled over by CHP in front of me exiting off Bascom from 280N. yikes.. CHP out in full force these past 2 weeks.

Wow. Just finished going 880s to bascom. Glad they didn't get me.

• 1 month later...
I believe a red 4th gen LGT or OBXT roof rack new grill and lowered on Silverado trail at the 128 turn off they were heading north on silverado trail around 3:30. I was in a 1984 GMC yellow and white I waved at you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couple spots today. DGM 08 GT on highway 101 southbound south of pacifica and a silver GT wagon with tint and debadged hatch in pacifica. Stopped to get gas at shell. I was in a yellow Mercedes 240D

Edit: Also spotted a couple of Canadians cruising down highway 101 getting some fruit from a roadside stand. Great to meet you Scooby Fan and Scooby Two

Edited by magnusonsubie

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Right now 3:55 pm going across the carquinez straight bridge westbound white 5th gen gt with grimmspeed plate relocate on the front and plate frames, lowered on black wheels, with tint. At first thought it was gteaser but the plates were wrong. Who are you? I was the guy running across the bridge staring as you came toward me.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

2nd time I've seen this 3.6R 5th gen, graphite grey metallic legacy in the past few months. doubt he's on here because he's completely stock but he gives me the nod everytime. Both times I've seen him, it was east bound 80, right before davis where it splits off to woodland.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...