LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted a white on silver lowered 05-07 OBXT on Columbus parkway in Vallejo this afternoon around 4:45. Had HIDs in the headlights and were on so I couldn't see of they were black housings or not. But was definitely lowered on what looked like BBS RS replicas. Also had Valenti tinted JDM tail lights. Edited by magnusonsubie

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• 2 weeks later...

2005 ABP LGT Wagon, modded grille, spotted from the 4 east to 680 south ramp. Doubt you're on this board, you drove like a reckless child. You prairie dogged all over the single-lane on-ramp, trying to get around the line of cars in front of you. I was two cars in front of you, and drove evasively on the 680 south to not get hit by you and your lane weaving. You exited at Sun Valley mall at 1:58 PM in the exit only lane, with your left blinker stuck on. Probably rushing to get to your retail job shift, but damn, simmer down the crazy. :spin:

I was in the silver outback.

Nice ride Chris, been a while since I've seen you around. There is another guy in Lincoln with a spec B that I thought you were. He doesn't acknowledge my existence when I see him around so sorry if I wasn't too responsive.

I think I saw you again today on the way home at about 5:40. I was the guy driving the black Miata with the Laguna Seca sticker and plate frame I got on at Sunset heading north on 65.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

I think I saw you again today on the way home at about 5:40. I was the guy driving the black Miata with the Laguna Seca sticker and plate frame I got on at Sunset heading north on 65.

It probably was. I was pissed becuase I got off work late so I hope I wasn't driving like a D :spin:

It probably was. I was pissed becuase I got off work late so I hope I wasn't driving like a D :spin:

Nah, you passed me and moved over to the #2 lane and then got off at 12 bridges.

I noticed you had the Invidia Q300 exhaust, how do you like it?

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Nah, you passed me and moved over to the #2 lane and then got off at 12 bridges.

I noticed you had the Invidia Q300 exhaust, how do you like it?

I wish it was the Q300 but it's an old megan racing set up. Fitment is poor but the sound is nice with EL headers.

I might be returning to stock and selling it this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

9:00pm at the corner of Madison Avenue and Schuyler Drive diamond gray sedan, on stock wheels, with an exhaust, and a dealer plate. . . .good job making legacies look like

douchebag by going in the turning lane and almost stalling your car to cutting everyone off and then getting F over by a red light at the next intersection

way to go. . . .dumbass

• 1 month later...
Spotted another Spec.B yesterday! In Berkeley, heading west on Gilman street, aftermarket exhaust. I'm in a loaner XV Crosstrek so I doubt they noticed me, but I threw 'em the horns anyhow. Man I want my car back :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
About 3:45 this afternoon westbound across the Carquinez Straight bridge SWP 05-06 don't remember if the headlights had chrome housings or not LGT sedan. Looked possibly lowered and had an STi badge above where it says legacy on the trunk. I was the guy running across. The bridge that busted a 180 to see the back of your car as you went by.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• 2 weeks later...