LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Just a couple hours ago I was just getting off work at SFO, when I heard an exhaust. It was a BSM 05-07 model legacy with stock wheels and a roof rack. Either it had equal length headers or it was a non-turbo. Either way it sounded pretty nice.
For the last time, my car is not a Camry

Just a couple hours ago I was just getting off work at SFO, when I heard an exhaust. It was a BSM 05-07 model legacy with stock wheels and a roof rack. Either it had equal length headers or it was a non-turbo. Either way it sounded pretty nice.

Hmm..I was waiting for my car at baggage claim around 9 pm last night. I think I saw it. Did it have an out of state plate, too?

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Hmm..I was waiting for my car at baggage claim around 9 pm last night. I think I saw it. Did it have an out of state plate, too?

I didnt catch a glimpse of the plate but it was about 11 at night when I got off of work

For the last time, my car is not a Camry

white 07 lgt sedan. along 101 north between bernal ave and tully rd. asian lady driving w/ her family in the car. i highly doubt you'd be on the forum, but i waved and gave you a thumbs up for driving such a damn sexy car. i was the silver sedan w/ the black painted trunk.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Parked behind a silver lgt sedan with gray powdercoated rims (prodrives or rota p1's) and aftermarket exhaust (perrin maybe?) in the nice neighborhood off 25th and williams st in dtsj tonite. You are rockin colorado plates too! I went there for the bike party, and when I got back is when I noticed u moved ur car. Nice to see another modded lgt around these parts.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

About noon, 07 DGM LGT wagon with aftermarket wheels on hanover heading toward pagemill in palo alto. Tried to wave, but I don't think you saw me :(.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

About noon, 07 DGM LGT wagon with aftermarket wheels on hanover heading toward pagemill in palo alto. Tried to wave, but I don't think you saw me :(.

Didn't they stop putting the turbo in the wagon in 07? :p

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.