LGT project: matte black vinyl wrap

ArcTec34

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah i see. ya that's a real bummer since it definitely detracts from the rest of the car. I see you are leaving that front bumper for last. :lol: can't say that I blame you! I remember trying to cover mine in 3M clear bra... OMG! I was cursing the entire time!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

I'm having the problem vinyl replaced, and I will redo the doors when I get it in..hopefully next week! and yeah, I'm glad I waited for the bumper- having to do it twice because of the defective vinyl would have sucked!

the 3/4 shot looks awesome

i think that's b/c it's the only one where the abp bumper doesn't throw it off a bit -- sounds silly, but using a hand to shield it out in the other pics, the impact is equally awesome; mb lgt is sex from every angle, imo.

personally, i think the result is a huge win -- but love it/hate it, Tec delivers.

i think that's b/c it's the only one where the abp bumper doesn't throw it off a bit -- sounds silly, but using a hand to shield it out in the other pics, the impact is equally awesome; mb lgt is sex from every angle, imo.

personally, i think the result is a huge win -- but love it/hate it, Tec delivers.

haha that's exactly why. i did the same thing with the hand covering the bumper. but what i was trying to get across was that the full deal looks awesome.

it is sexy...

until u see every other car of your kind is rattle canned flat black...haha

vinyl are way cooler tho!

You did an amazing job with that vinyl looks awsome. Cant wait to see the finished product...... Wanna do mine next? :D If I had the time and skill for this I'd be all over it but knowing me I'd end up getting pissed and give up after trying to do 1 door let alone the front bumper

Hey, I was wondering if you needed any help with anything, and/or if you have any more tips and tricks. I will be doing my car matte white really soon. wish me luck! and good luck to you with everything too!! Edited by 555wrx
GL