LGT project: matte black vinyl wrap

ArcTec34

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks good dude did you ever get those windows tinted from when subarufanatic and I saw you at lehigh? if not we know a place that will actually come to you and do it for pretty good price not sure if they will come to NJ or not but if your still at lehigh i'm sure they will come there they did our cars and they do an excellent job. its called first class tint I believe their number is 610-972-8677 but ill have to double check or if you see subarufanatic on duty you can ask him.

• 1 month later...

Woah, that looks sick.

I have often wondered what matte blue, green, or white would look like. If I ever get the hankering, I'd love to do a matte British Racing Green.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Awww, the pics aren't showing up anymore :(

my website server is down.... I;ll try to figure out what is wrong.

For now: soo.. I'm looking into getting a new car in about a year from right now... a Corvette C6 Z06. While poking around online, I found a matte red one..

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z06-discussion/2572614-matte-red-zo6-better-quality-pics.html

Woah, that looks sick.

I have often wondered what matte blue, green, or white would look like. If I ever get the hankering, I'd love to do a matte British Racing Green.

there are pictures of a matte white LGT wagon in here somewhere. or a link to them at the least. I remember looking at them..

getting a corvette while in college or just out of college?!:spin: damn man.

Holy &^*! That's a fully-awesome video. Even the music was cool. :) The ending even answered my big question, how long it actually took. Nice.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family