LegacyGT.com

The Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Gohmer1

Um, leave em gold, man...looks great with red...one of the only cars except white that can actually pull it off...

I beg to differ...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/al-gorithm/1.jpg

Nice wheels Phil! Man, your wife is one understanding woman...

Oh I definitely like the Spec-B rims; I would like them on my Legacy. I was asking if they were BBS' like the STI or some other brand. If they are stock Subaru rims just say that, why post they're "Spec-B rims"? No shit.

Well yeah, but Subaru "makes" a lot of rims. So say Subaru rims doesn't tell you anything. They would be 16" or 17", with a 6.5" or 7" width. I mean, saying Spec-B rims is actually more descriptive then saying Subaru rims.

a couple of quick shots taken last night as soon as I got home.

Really hot look Phil.

The ADR's were nice, but these are on another level.

-Just convinced me to stick with a bright silver finish when I get my rims next spring (Rota T2's).

Really hot look Phil.

The ADR's were nice, but these are on another level.

-Just convinced me to stick with a bright silver finish when I get my rims next spring (Rota T2's).

Thanks Geoff, I think that silver is right for my car; I like gold but it's just too flashy, black is ghetto and for teenagers, and bronze just looks like gold that has faded.

I don't regret getting the ADR's as I needed something to put my summer tires on, but these just feel much better.