LegacyGT.com

The Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Gohmer1

I didn't forget about you :) I'll try to do it for all the colors..using a different picture for the darker colors.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/tylerwayne//silverwheels.jpg

I tried to use a wheel of every color, gun metal, gold, black, bronze, and silver. And I must say I like the black and the gold or gunmetal best.

-Tyler

if you're still on the forum, can you please make this out for ABP? :icon_mrgr

Thanks a bunch

â—‹ â—‹ â—‹

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: â—‹ â—‹ â—‹

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Great wheels everyone! :) I saw a request earlier but there were a few posts that Photobucket took down, so here's my request:

* Does anyone have pictures (or Photoshop) a Silver LGT + Gold Wheels? (Advan TC-IIs or Advan RGIIs would be great) :)

I'm curious if that color combo would work (I fear it might look too "bling" or silly? (^_^;;.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Great wheels everyone! :) I saw a request earlier but there were a few posts that Photobucket took down, so here's my request:

* Does anyone have pictures (or Photoshop) a Silver LGT + Gold Wheels? (Advan TC-IIs or Advan RGIIs would be great) :)

I'm curious if that color combo would work (I fear it might look too "bling" or silly? (^_^;;.

Thanks!

Silver + Gold = JDM PIMP

U CANNNNNNNN DOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!111

â—‹ â—‹ â—‹

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: â—‹ â—‹ â—‹

Hi All,

Thanks!

I think there is someone here with gold STi BBS wheels....I thought about doing silver with gold, but couldn't find a set that I liked that I could afford :lol:

In Taiwan now...:spin:

Here are my Enkie RPM2's 18x7.5 in Hyperblack with Kumho ECSTA SPT's in 225/40-18. I love the look of mesh on the wagon.

IMG_0505_1024.thumb.JPG.d994a9e76033c6ac9aaaa9e406a195ce.JPG

252429237_Picture080_1024.thumb.jpg.fbce1bb97a0cf263f09298557d1679df.jpg

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

This is a great thread! I could use some suggestions. I have a Silver '05 2.5i Outback Wagon with the standard 16" 6 spoke wheels. I like the look of the 17" wheels much better. I like the 5 and the 7 spoke look on the 06 & 07. Would appreciate any ideas on aftermarket wheels ( that would not break the bank). I am also an "older dude" so nothing too fancy. Thanks!

This is a great thread! I could use some suggestions. I have a Silver '05 2.5i Outback Wagon with the standard 16" 6 spoke wheels. I like the look of the 17" wheels much better. I like the 5 and the 7 spoke look on the 06 & 07. Would appreciate any ideas on aftermarket wheels ( that would not break the bank). I am also an "older dude" so nothing too fancy. Thanks!

Not sure what breaking the bank is, but here are some options at below $300 per wheel. All sold from tirerack. If you go to tirerack's website, they superimpose the wheels on your car so you get a general idea of how it will look.

You mentioned you like the 5 spoke look:

Koesi K3's

Size Selected: 17x7

Price: $199 (each)

Estimated Availability: In Stock

Recommended Tire Size: 225/55-17

Wheel Offset: 50mm

** Lightweight: 17.0 lbs. **

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/kosei/swap/kosei_k3_s_ci3_l.jpg

Not 5 spoke but nice looking:

OZ Ultralaggera

Size Selected: 17x8