LegacyGT.com

Diet/Workout Discussion Thread

There's a group of guys that show up friday nights at the gym I go to that look just like that, Octane lol. Super set lat pull downs, bicep bro curls and sitting in the tanning bed.

And I'm not even joking.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the martial arts gym i go gets a couple of those guys every week, 1 minute in the cage or gym and you never see their faces again, love sparring those kind of people haha.

Just ordered new protein called Trutein, anyone use this before? trying to find something new, this caught my eye has a good variation of whey, caesine and egg proteins...

you can always invest in a rape whistle! :lol: you will find a lot gyms and mma places offering those kind of classes, just be aware they are incredibly over priced (some dojos charge up to $180 for 5 classes, and well over $200 a month) and they teach you a fraction of the things there is to self defense. I got lucky, one of my friends opened up a dojo during the summer, I helped him through out the entire process, set up then network servers and wifi for him, in return i get free membership for life :D, one of the guys who comes to the gym is an ex russian special ops, he teaches the hand to hand, self defense, and knife fighting classes. Learned a lot from him

Oh stop whining old man and get back on the mats!!! :lol:

Running leaves me in enough pain! Plus, if i went back to jiu jitsu, i wouldnt really be able to run as much as i would like. I have time constraints.

whipper snapper.

one thing i don't miss is being a 12by12 wrestling room with a bunch of sweaty guys and you couldn't see anything because of the fog we created :lol:

Oh no, you like it. You like being around a bunch of half naked sweaty guys in tights. :p

My wife's balls are delicious.

:(, to my defense we did not wear singlets in practice and there was one chick on the wrestling team

please tell me she was hot

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

The problem with running for overweight people (depending on exactly how overweight) is the stress it places on the joints and bones of the lower body. For obese people, starting out with a walk or elliptical may be a better idea, since they are lower impact. Jumping head-on into any new exercise is a sure recipe for injury.

Archived