LegacyGT.com

2nd Gens for sale?!?!Cars and Parts??!?!?!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f168/luispla/cars/Clifford/DSC_0005.jpg

just by your user name im assuming youre the owner of that red......thing...in the pic your so kindly provided. well let me give you some, advice: this is a subaru forum.......subarus are AWD(all-wheel-drive:lol:), when we add power, more weight moves to the back of the vehicle, hence, weight transfer. so if we add more power....more weight goes to the back.......our awd pickes it up and put this power to the road......you on the other hand.......are putting 220 stock hp to a fwd(front-wheel-drive:lol:) car. to when you add power, all the weight shift to the back of the car. and what happens to a fwd car when most of the weight is in the back?????????? IT LOOSES TRACTION!!!!! good job....ok so now, why would you sped 15k on an srt-4 when you could spend 15k on an LGT????? get it?>

^that isnt clean

our definitions of the word must be different, lol

looks clean to me, no gaps where the body kit meets the car, no rust, no dents, rims dont appear to be curbed, paint is good(although not my taste, but it isnt a macco job). just cause its clean, doesnt negate the fact thats its a POS :lol: just like the red one.

I know someone who sold his 373WHP Neon (on E85 for that number) and something like 380WTQ. God damn thing would just CHIRP the tires in 3rd sometimes. Couldn't handle for shit and over all was just an uncomfortable ride.

I have a reason to hate SRT-4's. Which some guys who drive then you can really piss them off by telling them that it is a Neon. He ran 12.1-3 with MT racing slicks.

He has now sold the piece and owns an Evo.

haha. that reminds me, when i lived in fl. i had a buddy that was an SCCA pro, and his dd was an srt-4. he kept it completly stock for the reason im about to tell you. everyone knows that its not the car or the hp, its the driver, well with him being a proffesional racer, he would race other srt-4's for money. his was bone stock and he beat a full stage 3 srt-4. hahahaha, people get these cars and have no idea how to drive them in the first place, and then they go and add bolt-ons and hp, and their still slower than stock :lol:

haha. that reminds me, when i lived in fl. i had a buddy that was an SCCA pro, and his dd was an srt-4. he kept it completly stock for the reason im about to tell you. everyone knows that its not the car or the hp, its the driver, well with him being a proffesional racer, he would race other srt-4's for money. his was bone stock and he beat a full stage 3 srt-4. hahahaha, people get these cars and have no idea how to drive them in the first place, and then they go and add bolt-ons and hp, and their still slower than stock :lol:

This is very true. I know a few people who own cars with moderate mods and they think because they are good at racing on xbox that they can go out to the track and tear it up. I have spent a few nights down at PIR watching these kids think they are good at racing. Cheap entertainment :lol:

i was an SCCA amateur for 3 years, raced a 380hp rsx. it took a little getting used to going around turns w/o breaking traction. it not easy and it took me 2 of those years to fully get the hang of it. i agree 100% with you ^ i hate the "im the master at forza so i know how to race" people. ive been playing grand turismo since it first came out and was damn good at, but when i got my scca license.......totaly different world. oo that reminds me, i gotta renew that license soon :lol:

^ :D

Imagine if all the cars that people drove that spent so much money on them and don't know how to drive them fell to people who actually knew something about driving them. Woah. No more idiots putting veyrons into bogs!

insurance ftw!!

clearly zues; there was another thread here with a guy "help me sell this". clean looking 99 limited w/5speeds; wish I could pick that one up! too bad it's not black :(

I could scavenge up some parts for 2nd gens too, just give me a minute.

Archived