LegacyGT.com

2nd Gens for sale?!?!Cars and Parts??!?!?!

not calling you liars.

^ and im sorry if you know those 2 people but theyre idiots. those cars are worth 2k at the absolute most. the only reason i paid 3200 for mine is cause not only did it have the cold weather package, but it was fully loaded with every option known to subaru in 98. i did a little more reasearch and found out that the original owner paid almost 32k for my subie back in 98:eek::eek:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a 99 2.5 gt wagon at a local dealership. 117,xxxKMS and they had it marked up to 9995.00. they don't call them stealerships for nothing. super clean car though. the interior was totally spotless.

although in ohio i will admit you do get some good deals. i traded my rusted out 76k miles 1990 240sx for a rust free 87 merkur xr4ti with 107k miles and no rust straight up. now the kid was an idiot but still. you find the right people here and you can get some good stuff. the only thing wrong with the merkur was an exhaust leak and a a mad boost leask which cost me about 5 dollars and 2 hrs of work to fix both.

Dude you obviously have no concept of market value and supply and demand. In PA, Subarus fetch a premium. What you have going on in Ohio is stupid people selling cars for cheap, because they have too much money or really need money fast.

A great condition FB 1st gen 83' Rx7 is worth $6k+ That damn car is a classic, the pinnacle of the rotary racer. That's like saying an E30 89 M3 should only be $5-6k because you can get a newer faster e36 95-99 M3 for $8k, when the e30 M3 in good condition fetches minimum $16k++

:spin:

you cant really put a price on older cars. its all in the matter of what idiot will pay an ass load of money for a 20 year old car. just like my hydraulic car i had in fl. i sold it to an idiot. i had it for sale for 4500. it was worth about 4k. a guy called me up saying he could get the money in 2 weeks. i told him ok but if someone comes to me with an offer i like, im gonna take it. so after 2 weeks he called me again and i still had the car. so instead of making me an offer lower than what i had it listed as which is what a normal sane person would do. he thanked me for not selling it and gave me 5500 for it. so basically the price of older cars is related to the price idiots out there paying for them. thats all.

I hate dhl, I ordered a camera online a couple years back and it was supposed to be at my house in a week. Well it was shipped out and then got to Spokane and sat there in their warehouse for three weeks. I had to call them a bunch of times. About a month later I finally got the camera.

Archived