LegacyGT.com

2nd Gens for sale?!?!Cars and Parts??!?!?!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this Subaru, in the link below, is really close to me. I'm saving my money and when it goes below $1,000 I'm planning on buying it. It has been on Craigslist forever and the person who is selling it is my age. He drops the price $100 every couple weeks. I want to get it because I have a spare 2.2l engine laying around that would love to be thrown in this car! What do you guys think?

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/1690855333.html

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1998-Subaru-Legacy-2-5-GT-Sedan-PRICE-DROP-MANUAL-W0QQAdIdZ198583295

Thats the car i was gonna buy, its 167,000 km and i was going to buy it instead of my car, but now the guys dropped the price sooo much i want to buy it anyways!

its got dent in front bumper, and passenger mirror is taped on, but

its had clutch, and suspension changed so in some ways its a bit better than my Gt

i just dont have the cash right now :(

what do you have a turbo first gen?

i like them to, but if you compared interior and everything the 2nd gen is a bit nicer.

but your right your car has a beefier stock engine

have you put bigger wheels on it yet?

what do you have a turbo first gen?

i like them to, but if you compared interior and everything the 2nd gen is a bit nicer.

but your right your car has a beefier stock engine

have you put bigger wheels on it yet?

haha not a first gen. not even a subie. but i push more psi stock than an sti and an srt4. not an evo though, those push 22 stock, im at 20 stock but 23 would be safe on the stock motor. and 30 would be safe with a different head and stock internals. i mentioned what kind of car it is before. but far from a subie.

haha not a first gen. not even a subie. but i push more psi stock than an sti and an srt4. not an evo though, those push 22 stock, im at 20 stock but 23 would be safe on the stock motor. and 30 would be safe with a different head and stock internals. i mentioned what kind of car it is before. but far from a subie.

I am going to guess a Turbo K-Car. Either an Omni, a Caravan, or even a Daytona/Laser.

I "slept" once on a turbo caravan at the track in my 2G AWD Talon and got whupped!!

2014 Legacy 2.5i 6M - FB25 w/ a 6 speed

2002 Impreza 2.5TS - EJ251 w/ a 5 speed (The Stormtrooper)

there are no other cars I hate more than DODGE NEONS, they get on my last nerve. I don't dont give a whoot if they are fast or if they are clean, They are still a dumb neon. No offense to you.

um ok.. i wasn't trying to sell you a neon... i posted a 2nd gen legacy. but thank you.

here is my dyno sheet of dumb neon.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f168/luispla/dynosheets_0002.jpg

I understand not all people may like neons but I didn't come here to bash on a legacy, I don't know why you have so much hostility towards me but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up a on a possible Right Hand Drive set up that you could swap into your 2nd gen. :confused:

Archived