LegacyGT.com

Bosal/SPT V1.5 Exhaust

jonoco

Did you end up swapping out your hangers? If so, how'd it work out?

I installed mine last night (in less than ideal conditions) and I think it looks pretty good.

I'll post up some pictures here in a second when my computer stops having a break....

Nope not yet. Been pretty busy and haven't swapped them out yet. Look forward to your pics.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay....

I hope this works.

In any case, in person it looks pretty good I must say. It almost seems from these pics that it's not lined up, but while they're not 100% centered they are spaced the same.

I'm thinking I might try something along the lines of kartboy for hangers as they're supposed to be the stock lenght....

Thoughts?

1708091987_Bosal001.jpg.adfdb1f1cbc97c1c1e8d65412c32552d.jpg

1511416884_Bosal002.jpg.5eecd39441deb9b87465359d520b6b95.jpg

202062118_Bosal003.jpg.5a1621b53f9ef41ef5d357b6f521f4b9.jpg

hang a little lower than I'd like but at least they look pretty much even w/the stock hangers. I might try a mix and match of Rallitek and stock hangers to see if I can't get them to sit even, but also a bit lower. As it is right now, the right tip on mine rattles and knocks against black part on the bumper (over bumps or when idling high with the AC on).

Yea like scooby said, if you mix and match the hangers you prob will get the fit you want.

Mine look like yours Dennis. I have not tried this but when looking at the hangers the inside one is being pulled to the outside as far as it can go. So giving it a longer hanger to let it move might do the trick and put it more center. I dont mind the look so I have not done it.

Hmm.

So maybe three rallitek (on the y pipe and the outsides of the cans) and two either stock or some longer hangers on the inside of the cans might be ideal.

I bet you could give us a pretty good idea Scoobydoobie.....

Hmm.

So maybe three rallitek (on the y pipe and the outsides of the cans) and two either stock or some longer hangers on the inside of the cans might be ideal.

I bet you could give us a pretty good idea Scoobydoobie.....

I might mess with it this weekend and see what I can do. Will post some pics of the outcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats it! Got the last one. Mike still has some y-pipes and midpipes i guess.

here is a video of mine. The fitment is amazing. Perfectly spot on. Love the sound its amazing plain and simple.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVt_d7pJrAw&hd=1]YouTube- Subaru Legacy Spec.b. Bosal Catback exhaust[/ame]

I didn't recall reading anywhere of anyone having difficulty doing up teh bolts that connect the doen pipe to the mid pipe. Did you get replacement bolts for that to allow for teh thicker flange on the mid pipe?

Also, which way have people got the inside hanger bushings, pointing up or down? Still trying to get happy with the muffler position.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
BOOOOO BOSAL all there exhaust BLOW!! I now because when they first came out the only piece was for eclipes none turbo my friend dad had it put on his car because he said he wanted to here it but it sounded like a fart can......:nono::munch: Oh yea by the way the eighteen wheelers and they only had to go to philly too!!!!

Lay off the drugs :lol: and I'm sure it sounded like shit on an eclipse, it's an N/A Esclipse with a Chrysler in line 4 cylinder what would you expect??

I just don't understand why I would delete my post.. So your saying that I got banned NO.. No and I'm not doing DRUGS

Where'd it go then?

I didn't say you got banned. I was HOPING you got banned. You contribute nothing but complaints to the threads I've seen you post in.

Archived