LegacyGT.com

Bosal/SPT V1.5 Exhaust

jonoco

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does this cat back system work with a 2.5i by any chance? It sounds great and for a great price. I'm not familiar with the differences b/w the GTs and the N/As cat back exhausts.

Even if it does, I'd be hesitant of putting a 3" exhaust on an n/a.

Got mine about a week ago...showed up very poorly packed (pieces flopping around in a heavily damaged box). Mufflers were wrapped in bubble wrap and a piece of cardboard, but one of them had a few dings. Disappointing, but I guess you get what you pay for when you are only charged $22 to ship an entire exhaust system).

Otherwise, the exhaust fit well. Have to wait another week for the car back after a municipal bus tagged me. Looking forward to trying it out...

Got mine about a week ago...showed up very poorly packed (pieces flopping around in a heavily damaged box). Mufflers were wrapped in bubble wrap and a piece of cardboard, but one of them had a few dings. Disappointing, but I guess you get what you pay for when you are only charged $22 to ship an entire exhaust system).

Otherwise, the exhaust fit well. Have to wait another week for the car back after a municipal bus tagged me. Looking forward to trying it out...

I assume by your name that you have an 05 LGT. Did you re-use the stock exhaust hangers? How do the tips look in the cutouts? Even?

Can someone else with an 05-07 please post some installed pics? Trying to see if anyone else is having the fitment issues I had (uneven tips, exhaust hitting undercarriage over bumps)

Looks like I'll have mine early next week.

I'll take some pics when I get it on.

What RSB do you have?

Looks like I'll have mine early next week.

I'll take some pics when I get it on.

What RSB do you have?

That would be great.

I have the Rallitek 19mm RSB which leaves about an inch of clearance on the driver's side between the exhaust and the RSB. (pics on previous page or 2)

I picked them up local yesterday, and had them installed.

Direct fit to ERZ catted DP, and fitment is stock.

Little louder than stock, low grumble.....

After CBE, car is backfiring so I need a tune

But its very nice unit, and most of all, it fits very nicely

Not sure if its possible but did you mount the center pipe upside down? Mine fit perfectly with no hassle.

Nope, don't think its possible to install with it upside down. Yours is also an 08+, which everyone has reported perfect fitment, especially with the rallitek hangers. This is why I'm asking about people with 05-07 rear bumpers.

shopper-that would be great, thanks. Are you re-using the stock exhaust hangers?

Deadleave has an 05 and says fits nicely.

Dead you have any pics?

Sorry, no.....it was spur of the moment buy, when I found this post.

I could tell you I have no clearance issues....

I am on coilover/ whiteline 20mm rear, on kartboy ends. And nothing hits,

and all on stock hangers.

I assume by your name that you have an 05 LGT. Did you re-use the stock exhaust hangers? How do the tips look in the cutouts? Even?

I reused the stock hangers, and the fitment was dead on. Tips are straight, but admittedly they arent my favorite exhaust tips- but i couldnt pass up the deal

I reused the stock hangers, and the fitment was dead on. Tips are straight, but admittedly they arent my favorite exhaust tips- but i couldnt pass up the deal

Alright thanks. I will swap out the Rallitek hangers with the OEM and see if that fixes my issues.

So basically 08+ w/Rallitek hangers and Bosal exhaust= great fitment, tucked tips

05-07 w/Rallitek hangers and Bosal exhaust = uneven tips, contact with bumper at times

I used the oem hangers and every thing is lined up perfect. No pic yet have been camping just got service so I will try to post some pics Sunday if you still want to see them scooby.

For anyone who has doubts about this exhaust it sounds great. Not loud at all but still noticeable.

Alright thanks. I will swap out the Rallitek hangers with the OEM and see if that fixes my issues.

So basically 08+ w/Rallitek hangers and Bosal exhaust= great fitment, tucked tips

05-07 w/Rallitek hangers and Bosal exhaust = uneven tips, contact with bumper at times

Did you end up swapping out your hangers? If so, how'd it work out?

I installed mine last night (in less than ideal conditions) and I think it looks pretty good.

I'll post up some pictures here in a second when my computer stops having a break....

Archived