LegacyGT.com

Show Us Your Rack!

Lotek

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Thule traverse 480 feet with Thule square bars, 44" Thule fairing And two Thule Big Mouth 599XTR with locks

Degiacobro666

No, I was referring to your bike, its a bit blurry cause of the filter so i cant tell.

Oh lol, no it's street/park setup bars are just setup weird

Degiacobro666

Ah cool, I'm disappointed as I have yet to make it to the park this year. Then again weather is all over the place and my free time seems to align with the shitty weather. Plus we have zero indoor parks here.

Ah cool, I'm disappointed as I have yet to make it to the park this year. Then again weather is all over the place and my free time seems to align with the shitty weather. Plus we have zero indoor parks here.

I live in ct the weather sucks, I barley rode this winter, Closest indoor is a hour away

Degiacobro666

• 5 weeks later...

Bump.

Here's a new one:

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/stfurtfm/6007307699_977412694e_b.jpg

Loving my INNO box on my 2005 LGT wagon.

Currently my pix of the LGT wagon are being featured in the JDM INNO catalog. : )

INNO_LasVegas2012_YOtsuki25.jpg

Someone buy me a box. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
heres a side picture. good clearance on the outside, inner clamps clears by a 1/4"

Just revisiting this because I'm debating between the EZ Rider and the Railgrabber on eBay. Another member on here had problems with the Railgrabber, so Yakima must have redesigned them at some point. The question is, when?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/those-yakima-racks-82328.html?p=2468455#post2468455

Either that, or the '05 and '07 have different roofrails.

But I bet your fuel mileage gets hit pretty bad. At least mine does with two big rigs on top.

not only does the bikes on top hurt the fuel mileage but so does all the gear in the trunk. The Utah 80 MPH (105mph:lol:) speed limit hurts that mpg as well

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

not only does the bikes on top hurt the fuel mileage but so does all the gear in the trunk. The Utah 80 MPH (105mph:lol:) speed limit hurts that mpg as well

Did they extend those 80mph stretches on I15? While I was there, I avoided even 75 mph, I was getting depressed when I was seeing 19 mpg with the bikes on top and gears in car :(.

Did they extend those 80mph stretches on I15? While I was there, I avoided even 75 mph, I was getting depressed when I was seeing 19 mpg with the bikes on top and gears in car :(.

I don't know about on i15 I was on I80 coming across from Nevada and the speed limit was 80 till I hit Salt Lake City. Yeah with all the gear and bikes I was getting about 18 mpg with cruise control set at 85

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Most of i15 from Cedar City to Nephi is now 80mph, but they've been policing it heavily. I got pulled over for 85 and got a ticket. Highway patrol gave me a lecture about gas mileage and safety. :lol:

oh wow. just 5mph over then..

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a Sportrack SR1008 on a fourth gen sedan? I've searched but haven't found any images or reviews.

Just looking for a cheap solution to transport a pair of kayaks. Use will be very infrequent, so I don't want to spend $400+ on a Thule/Yakima setup.

• 7 months later...
Here is one at the campground (in Moab) and another one while playing in the mud :).

Racks: Yakima King Cobra

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=155423&d=1371837778

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=155424&d=1371837778

Bumping mine. Been a while I have not seen these pictures. Makes me nostalgic now :(.