LegacyGT.com

How many miles are on your 2nd gen Legacy?

119k on my legacy. Just got it back running today.

I calculated that next year, just in commuting to school, I have about 35k of driving!

And I know I'm going to have a few looong road trips.

Although seeing all these high mileage subarus I'm not really too worried, mine is just a youngster.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

138,321 on my 97 BD6. 3,114 on the engine since I've rebuilt it with a JDM block

163,222 on my 98 BG6 parts slave, still ran and drove perfectly on the original engine build but had some front end damage and lots of rust. So I'm jacking its transmission

http://eugene.craigslist.org/ctd/2149777955.html

I found this one in Eugene, Oregon. Thought maybe you guys would like to take a look at it... 1998 LGT ~62k miles.

Yeah that is priced into the stratosphere, alright. To any potential buyer: be sure to run a VIN check. My wife and I test drove a craigslist private-party LGT wagon in November that was advertised as a 60,000 mile car, but the actual miles was more like 160,000.

Seriously. When she gets around to selling it, let me know. Lol, tell her it's unsafe to drive around in a 12 year old car.

LOL yeah, and tell her that you'll take care of the automobile recycling fee for her cause you're just such a nice guy.