LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i haven't heard anything today. Texted someone but no reply

sup man... yeah sorry bout tha late reply after was tied up at familys house and shiez.... i think we planned it too soon not to many responded...... what bout the first week in december? is that enough time to plan to meet up, i think a saturday evening should be good.... just need a good spot for everyone to meet up.... we gotta make this happen!

sup man... yeah sorry bout tha late reply after was tied up at familys house and shiez.... i think we planned it too soon not to many responded...... what bout the first week in december? is that enough time to plan to meet up, i think a saturday evening should be good.... just need a good spot for everyone to meet up.... we gotta make this happen!

I'm down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
fug, i was told it was catted. o well i have it now so ill use it. im still learning about my car and just cars in general, anyone have any recommendations on easy power? once i get my get my pipes on im going to get it tuned, but i was told i should get a boost controler first. i would appreciat any info.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, absolutely!! I propose to any/all interested that, early this Sat morning, we drive down to the beach in Galveston

If you hardies can make it before sunrise, excellent light conditions exist at pre-dawn and dawn for some pretty cool photo taking of your leggys. I speak from experience and I recommend the beach I frequent. It is quite empty and makes for some spirited driving on the sand. I've even taken our roadster down there for her christening!!!

Archived