LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

TONIGHT 5-8-10 @ around 9 PM IN WEBSTER TX---LOCAL MEET OF SCOOB OWNERS MEET AT MAIN EVENT IN WEBSTER BY THE CINEMARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!CALL 832-398-6024 if ATTENDING!!!!!! PEACE--

BRENDAN

hope someone posts some pictures from this

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

missed this thread, and the recent meet. when's the next one? would love to hang out with some fellow legacy owners...talk about cars and meet new people. where are the houston area owners residing? i'll start...and perhaps this can help determine the location of a small meet?

1. lamegti - houston (my screen name was from when i had a vw gti)

thanks.

missed this thread, and the recent meet. when's the next one? would love to hang out with some fellow legacy owners...talk about cars and meet new people. where are the houston area owners residing? i'll start...and perhaps this can help determine the location of a small meet?

2. JS_Airforce - Kemah

thanks.

i am def down with the first true just legacy meet! i know there is a couple of us down here, some on NASIOC, but they are out there, i have seen some really nice ones too but couldnt tell if they were on anything:rolleyes:

3. BENCOB - League City

thanks.

2. JS_Airforce - Kemah

3. BENCOB - League City

4. swapstar - SW Houston

thanks.

anyone putting a meet together?

where would be a cool place to do pics or maybe go hang somewhere? i am down for whatever!

Brendon! where are you? input needed! lol

but yeah i am down to meet maybe this weekend? location i guess depends where everyone is or whats goin down this weekend.... what do yal think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last minute post... been just hella swamped but there is a suby grill and meet at clear lake park today at 4pm if anyone wanna stop buy... we got about 18 cars including couple Leggys gonna be there.... text me if yal stoppin by... 8016884086 john.

brendon i lost ya number with my phone cuz it fell in the bay... gots a new phone same number text me...

osman ya gonna stop by?

sorry bout the really last min notice guys... next time we plan a good meet

I've been MIA for a while...but still in Houston. Anyone still arranging something?

BTW, I used to bring my car to the Gillman dealership, but felt they are doing a subpar job on simple maintenance such as no refills on fluids when I bring in my car for oil changes. I checked my reservoir after an oil change (at home) and it was bone dry. Any recs for a good shop inside the loop?

hey just got back from that meet at the clear lake park and there was 2 legacys there mine and a 2009 that was nice , i was reading some earlier posts and a saw that some one was talking about a silver 05 lgt that had coilovers and mesh grill in league city , thats my new car i just bought about a week ago from a guy named steve, but the nasioc guys are pretty cool im going to be at all the meets from now on i think they have them once a month

shawn

I've been MIA for a while...but still in Houston. Anyone still arranging something?

BTW, I used to bring my car to the Gillman dealership, but felt they are doing a subpar job on simple maintenance such as no refills on fluids when I bring in my car for oil changes. I checked my reservoir after an oil change (at home) and it was bone dry. Any recs for a good shop inside the loop?

I'd like to meet up, preferably on the weekend.

Which Gillman did you take it to? South or North? I bought my car from the North Gillman. I had to get them to order exhaust hangers because they were not on the car when the Subaru in Katy (West Houston Subaru) serviced my car. They also did not fill up my fluids either and my coolant was very low so I had to have the Katy Subaru fill that up too. So far the Subaru dealer here in Katy does great work and I am pleased. I have never been to Gillman South so I cannot comment on them.

hells yeah bro! we use to have meets at least every month then lil get togethers here and there... but be def nice to get more leggys together though...

hey ryan how much more time til ya down in G-town?

I will be down there in two weeks...man I hate moving, but at least I get to meet new leggy drivers!

Hello everyone. I'm new to town. Just moved here and got into town on the 24th. My wife is going to Optometry school at Univ Houston so I'm here for 4 years or so. My name is Garrett and I am coming from San Diego, CA. I live up in the Galleria area and have not found a job yet so I have plenty of free time. Oh my car is an 05 ABP LGT Limited.

Here is a pic

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2451/3530466046_41e12a7dda_z.jpg

sorry guys...totally forgot about this thread. i'm gonna subscribe to it right after this. since it seems like a bunch of you guys are from the kemah/league city area, anyone down to meeting at the greyhound park this sunday during the autocross? my lgt is bone stock and i'd like to listen to some exhausts and get some ideas before making my final decisions. i propose 11am somewhere in the parking lot...unless of course some of you are going to be participating.

lamegti are you sure about autocross this Sunday at Gulf Greyhound Park? I ask because the calendar of events at http://www.dlbracing.com/default.aspx?view=2 does not list anything......I did go morning of July 11 but no leggys were there, only the imprezas. I also went back that afternoon but I was too late as the racing was done......

Y'all may already know this: Jason is at McRee Quick Lane in Dickinson so he'll do what he can for your Subaru. Justin (my LCVFD colleague) is also there so they can handle routine maintenance, oil changes for sure. I've started doing my own so the only reason for me to really go there, other than to say hello to the guys, is to check the nitro fill pressure for both of our vehicles......

Since the closure of McRee I've been to West Houston Subaru for warranty work and even had a State inspection done there as well. I was at Gilmann South last Sat to buy differential fluid as we (Sean and I) will do the change out ourselves. At that time we'll also take a close look at the brake pads and rotors to see and decide about them. If you do go to Gilmann South ask for Craig in Service, he'll take care of you. I bumped into him and learned also that that he's got a Forester now and is working on his own lift kit for it. James is also at Gilmann South, he was the Sales Manager at McRee when we bought our leggy back in Dec of 2005......

Archived