LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

where in Houston is Everyone??? I think everyone is kinda spread all over... I am in Kemah.. there is a couple here in the area.. one in alvin, galveston... couple of yal in the north... i say we meet somewhere in the middle! DOWNTOWN!!!! lol i am down where ever! i good place for pics would be cool!

we need a meet like these---->

l_89d175640e810a77057e46e0869929c3.jpg.e8ed84ab9e298fb5817bb44d9229761b.jpg

l_c2b5328303040fbc682c9ae685fac12d.jpg.3f41bcf979c03fbbb2afc557f0133a63.jpg

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok lets sweeten the deal.......How about at 45 and 610 on the SE side--Gulfgate>???Then we cruise outbound from there? Will that satisfy you guys?? There is a huge parking lot that is mostly unoccupied. Perfect for meeting up and going out from there. Sound off if thats kewl to you.:confused:

WOOT WOOT meet this weekend! so what day though is good for yal? Saturday? time? there at AMC30 is huge parking lot... but we need more leggys to join... maybe we eat somewhere around there???? then cruise somewhere then maybe pics???? ideas????

no no no nutsmack---not the amc at gulfpoint----the shopping center at gulfgate--45 and 610 on the south side----or even the reliant area---shit man just meet up everyone needs to text me-- my number is posted here in this thread on page 2---so let me know wtf is going on----ONLY LEGS FOR NOW!!! NO LURKING IMPS, THANKS!!!!!!

Archived