LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

Yeah, probably me :) Haven't noticed your car, though... Only other spec.B I've seen in Houston was another '07. I didn't see the driver, but my friend said it was being driven by a middle aged woman or something like that. I was too busy looking at the car :p

one has little bit mod and other one is stock, both are spec B! couple times i saw them both parked outside the a chinese restaurnat (golden palace) side by side. i almost drove my car up there to take a pic, but i think it's not too good to take pics without notifying the owners ... so i didn't do it... : (

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
one has little bit mod and other one is stock, both are spec B! couple times i saw them both parked outside the a chinese restaurnat (golden palace) side by side. i almost drove my car up there to take a pic, but i think it's not too good to take pics without notifying the owners ... so i didn't do it... : (

Weird! I've actually never been to Golden Palace, and don't know anyone else who owns a spec.B. I do have two buddies with LGTs, and one is the same color as mine, but 2009. His is stock; the only mod on mine is a set of wagon pink springs. The other guy (2005, OBP) tracks his car regularly, so he's done quite a bit to it.

We'll have to figure out who these two spec.Bs are. Were they both 2007? Didn't realize there were so many in Houston :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm from Houston tx but I'm living in Dallas cause my work but I go down to Houston to visit my family every 3 weeks . It would be cool to join one of ur meets .. I have a legacy spec b .#452.. let me know when ever yall have another one .

I'm from Houston tx but I'm living in Dallas cause my work but I go down to Houston to visit my family every 3 weeks . It would be cool to join one of ur meets .. I have a legacy spec b .#452.. let me know when ever yall have another one .

so when will u be here next time?

i live in nederland tx on the out skirts of houston and my buddy owns a subaru dealership and was wondering who in the area WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP THERE ALSO WE WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO USE LIFTS AND HAVE FOOD AND DOOR PRIZES. So who in the area would like to set up a legacy meet or even if u just have a subaru lets set one up. hit me up 3613314434.

Archived