LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

Beer enjoyers! and the average partier I guess that appreciate a good beer from time to time, is anybody goin to this? I was thinkin of goin, seein if anyone interested.

http://blogs.chron.com/forkandcork/2010/02/flying_saucer_petrol_station_t.html

Also, small suby meet tomorrow at 9pm at main event in webster if any leggys wanna show!

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what about a meet in Houston on the March 6th weekend. Keith and I will be in Webster tuning on Friday and Sunday, and then at the Gillman Shop Day on Saturday. Any of you planning on coming out to that?

~Mary

<-- will be bringing my SpecB down along with another LGT

hey sam where in league city do ya live! i live right outside on the kemah side!

I live on the complete opposite side. Off of Bay Area / 518'ish.

Of course, it's always women (lesbians)

Begging you pardon neighbor but I don't understand your train of thought???

It's a joke. The running joke is that non-turbo subaru's driven by women are always lesbians! :p

hey Bencob! how ya been? hows ya project car been goin? been able to work on it any since the last time i saw ya?

Hello friend, I'm/we're okay, thanks for asking......Project car is slow: got it up on jacks and right front brake off, need to rebuild or change out completely......I think I've seen you a timer or two since you last dropped by......

I don't know if anyone knows or remembers the Manager that used to be at McRee back in 05-06. Anyway I saw him in traffic 2-3 nights ago. I was leaving our neighborhood when I saw a lgt drive by so I changed direction to see who it is. Stopped by him at the lights from 96 to 146 and we had a brief chat. I thought I recognized him from somewhere and when he said his name it clicked with me......Also saw a new outback tonight headed east on 96, it had pzev markings......

• 2 weeks later...

i have seen a SWP LGT wit perrin stickers on lil side windows with black rims, clean lookin, drivin on Nasa rd 1 like last saturday... then keep seein the black LGT at some keno place off of 146? these peeps anyone here?

Lets get a legacy meet goin here soon! just dont know whats yals schedule? we can meet anywhere or maybe downtown so peeps from the north dont have to drive so far.... wat yal think?

• 3 weeks later...

What up young guns? Everyone finally ready for some better/warmer weather in our neck of the woods? Good to see you and your brother with the Forester yesterday JS_Airforce

I understand why you want to get another lgt again!! If you hang out with SonOfBadBoy it'll rub off on you

PS-I'm digging your exhaust mod but you shouldn't spend so much $$$ on an older car, save up for your lgt!!!

• 3 weeks later...

lol, i don't have a gt but ill gladly meet up with other car enthusiasts at any time. have another friend that has a white 07 lgt that lives in katy that comes down to the nasa rd 1 / egret bay area every couple weeks.

id really like to see some different rims so i know what i like when i get rid of my stockers. i live near bw8 and blackhawk.

tried to get some people to meet when i lived up north to meet at a restaurant and got responses like "omg why do we have to drive there etc..." its like good god its 15 miles across the city.... i was used to driving from league city to the woodlands for work at the time....

• 2 weeks later...
roar! yeah it rare to see another leggy here in Houston. I did see a very nice 05? black on gold wheels with the sti genome exhaust. very nice. my exhaust is so loud though i didnt get to hear how the genome sounds as I always wanted to hear it. lol straight pipes shooting fireballs ftl

hey, i think that's me your talking about. it is an 05' it took me forever to find one and i had to go to orange, tx to pick this one up. i think i saw you on westpark. i guess you were heading over to underground graphics? your exhaust is pretty loud. :cool:

my exhaust is actually really quiet but all i've changed out so far are the axlebacks. going to swap to catless up and down pipes soon, i wonder how loud that's going to be.

• 2 weeks later...
hey, i think that's me your talking about. it is an 05' it took me forever to find one and i had to go to orange, tx to pick this one up. i think i saw you on westpark. i guess you were heading over to underground graphics? your exhaust is pretty loud. :cool:

my exhaust is actually really quiet but all i've changed out so far are the axlebacks. going to swap to catless up and down pipes soon, i wonder how loud that's going to be.

I think I talked to you at a gas station in new China town a little while ago while I was filling up my sister's mini..Was that you?

TONIGHT 5-8-10 @ around 9 PM IN WEBSTER TX---LOCAL MEET OF SCOOB OWNERS MEET AT MAIN EVENT IN WEBSTER BY THE CINEMARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!CALL 832-398-6024 if ATTENDING!!!!!! PEACE--

BRENDAN

Too bad that's not in dallas. I'd be there!

I think I talked to you at a gas station in new China town a little while ago while I was filling up my sister's mini..Was that you?

hey, yea, that was me. it's always nice to meet fellow LGT owners. it's rare enough to see them on the road let alone meet the drivers themselves.

Archived