LegacyGT.com

Show us your FLAPS!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My back wheel is an 05 WRX wheel if anyone noticed and I haven't really seen anyone reppin RokBlokz mudflaps really

http://t7ak.roblox.com/a16866416c4847181f06b2c24081d643

Why just one WRX wheel? Or did you mean the whole set?

Those flaps look pretty good, but could you post some better quality shots? Maybe from the rear of the car, curious to see how far they stick out compared to the RA flaps.

Got my rally armors :icon_chee

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/strangerjoe/photo_2.jpg

Looks great! ABP :wub:

Idk if the RallyArmors are adjustable but these ones are theres huge holes so you can move them all around. They can stick out out almost an inch more if I wanted too but Ill probably just move them back in. I can take more pics if you want and yes just 1 WRX wheel. Thats the way it was when I brought it I guess

• 5 weeks later...

There are some pros and cons compared to RallyArmors and RokBlokz mudflaps. Since I have RokBlokz Ill tell you what you need to know about them.

1. Theyre like almost 1/2 cm thick hard plastic/rubberish but still a little flexible.

2. Theyre adjustable so you can move them in/out and up/down on your fenders.

3. If you have a stock ride height legacy and still have the flaps as low as they can go, going around in circles fast or uphill way too fast, like cambered cars it will still scrape.

4. They dont break off they are really bulletproof but not as flexible as RallyArmors.

Does any one know if you can buy individual mud flaps from rallyarmor? I purchased mine about a year ago and a few months back one of them fell off, without me noticing, due to rallyarmor's poor quality installation hardware.

That is what's known as a Fummins. (Ford Cummins). There are companies that make kits to swap Cummins engines (12 and 24 valve) into Fords as a (in my opinion) better power train. That particular truck probably would have had a 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel engine in it from the factory, which wasn't known for reliability. Anyway, it's a Fummins. Pretty common in the diesel world now days. Also has an 08+ body style tailgate on the old body style truck

For the price of rokblokz you cannot expect to much but mine have been on for about a year and havent broke yet, but they scrape on everything and i only have eibach springs during this winter we'll see how long they last...
StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

Archived