LegacyGT.com

Show us your FLAPS!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Snow?

We haven't even had a good snow this winter. Another member on here his name is jowblow or something like that cracked his lip into 3 pieces last year. I'm waiting for the snow so I can try to crack mine so I can replace it because I curbed it a couple of time when I first got it.

Have you guys gotten any snow?

What Snow? Have you guys gotten any snow?

Flurries this morning. And by flurries I mean it's as if God dusted his dandruff off his shoulder. Not even a squall. Figures, I get a turbo AWD car (WITH snow tires) days after the last snow storm of 2011, and we haven't had SHIT for snow this year. I'm bullshit.

Flurries this morning. And by flurries I mean it's as if God dusted his dandruff off his shoulder. Not even a squall. Figures, I get a turbo AWD car (WITH snow tires) days after the last snow storm of 2011, and we haven't had SHIT for snow this year. I'm bullshit.

i feel your pain. i fought my leggy in feb 2011 and it was snowing like crazy. bought snow tires this year and they have touched snow twice. FML on top of that i cut my mud flaps durring the summer and now its pointless to have them.

Yes? No? I have had 3 no's on here and 3 yes's from friends.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9551/92812393.jpg

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3168/29710469.jpg

My exhaust is also black now and I have dark gray wheels with red lugs. This is just photoshopped.

Didn't think I would like it, but I do. Some red lamin-x on the tails with the reverse cut out would make it even better.

Good point, maybe its the tails I don't like more than the flaps.. haha. I got the lighter material lamin-x without cutouts.. extremely subtly change but I love it. Also don't think I'll ever get cop attention that way.

Not mine.... Saw these today driving down some elderly couple...diamond plated :eek:

uploadfromtaptalk1330291668979.thumb.jpg.ae5b2ad866e1b715e1c0dcd461955d04.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1330291684862.thumb.jpg.4c63ac99640d5eeb024ae44f921e3d3b.jpg

StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

• 3 weeks later...
New flaps, sorry about the dirty car, rained the past two days, next couple will be 70's! ill probably lay a coat of wax on her and polish her up nice

IMAG0124.thumb.jpg.915747552b4dacf1e0a51779f99ec737.jpg

StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

^ look at the universal rally armour mud flaps, they are like $25 and work just fine on my car. cheap easy and less fuss

Id love to get some of the universal ones. They'd still require some modification to fit though, don't they?

I just installed them as is, couple screws and they are holding fine, you probably could cut off some of the excess part but that hides inside the wheel well so I didnt bother

Nice, I'll look into getting some universals soon then. Did you just use some hardware store bolts to mount them or did they come w what you need?

Archived