LegacyGT.com

Show us your FLAPS!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
So I went to IKEA this weekend as one opended in Denver not too long ago and the only colors they had were a nasty green and orange, not the colors I was hoping for. I even looked online and didnt see any dark gray ones like others had mentioned. Anyone know where we can get some dark gray ones? Dont want to spend $130 when they will only be on my car during winter.

So I went to IKEA this weekend as one opended in Denver not too long ago and the only colors they had were a nasty green and orange, not the colors I was hoping for. I even looked online and didnt see any dark gray ones like others had mentioned. Anyone know where we can get some dark gray ones? Dont want to spend $130 when they will only be on my car during winter.

I did the Ikea ones, and I don't recommend, because you have to paint them black. However, if you have a way of making them black, do it, because the material is fantastic. It's a nice blend between the basic plus mud flaps and the UR mud flaps from Rally Armour. Now, I just recently got the Universal basic plus from Rally Armour, because my paint kept fading away. They are awesome, but gigantic, so you will have to make a stencil. I see it as a good temporary flap, but I'm going to slowly put money away for UR's so I don't feel so sick spending that much money on them.

Just ordered the RA universal ones for $25 shipped so we'll see how well they turn out, will post pick once they are on which might be a week or two with holiday shipping delays

Awesome, all you need now is some self tapping screws and your all set. Mounting is pretty much figure it out as you go, at least for me it was.

Damn, Tried to order the boards from Ikea and turns out they are not shipping them from there site (Closest Ikea is 2 hours away). Looks like I may have to fork over the extra money for the universals on rallyarmors site.

I'll be selling RA UR flaps soon, black with red logo. Used, but in good shape. PM me if you're interested.

• 1 month later...

Archived