LegacyGT.com

Anyone interest in a catted Downpipe for a 5EAT

ERZperformance

Not sure they are set up for will call.

They operate out of a 6000sq ft warehouse in Hayward.

If they don't normally do will call it is more difficult to deal with than shipping. Many businesses operate this way.

I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.. I'm about 10 minutes from Hayward :-)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.. I'm about 10 minutes from Hayward :-)

I am not too far either. But with the insanely low price, and the fact that shipping is next day for locals (due to distance), it kinda makes sense to take the free delivery.

Add me to the list. I am in for an 05 5EAT catted.

List updated.

I am not too far either. But with the insanely low price, and the fact that shipping is next day for locals (due to distance), it kinda makes sense to take the free delivery.

Probably. I'm just trying to see if there's any way to reduce the price of a pipe so the wife will let me buy it :-)

Problem is, if I get this, I'll still need the 2.5" adapter, plus a wideband (so I can get an infamous tune)..

Might not need the wideband. If you are close to Hayward you are close to Infamous1. If you go see him for a road tone, he might let you use hisfor the tune. Once your tuned, you don't need it again. Really just need it to dial in AFR. Once it is dialed, it does not change.

Might not need the wideband. If you are close to Hayward you are close to Infamous1. If you go see him for a road tone, he might let you use hisfor the tune. Once your tuned, you don't need it again. Really just need it to dial in AFR. Once it is dialed, it does not change.

AFAIK he's in SoCal.. I've asked a couple of times - he's not coming to NorCal anytime soon..

He's in the IE. Near Fontana.

You might look in the classifieds for a wideband. Many members sell theirs after dialing in the AFR. Since you only need it once, lots of people pass them around used.

If you are using a major brand you might get the table you are looking for free. I was able to get the table for the K&N Typhoon from a member. Even Infamous1 verified that the voltage readings were good across the board. Saved me a wideband.

do we have a new list

List has been updated on the first page.

If offering both catted and non-catted then a Group Buy thread should be started with all the official info. The forum Moderators could move this thread if we ask, and you could just modify the opening post.

We need all the info so we can spread the word about the new offering. There are a few members who would already be interested in a non-catted downpipe for the 5EAT.

no problem guys. there is no commitment to buy. if things change erz will still be around.

scoobydoobie, my Cobb catted DP is fine too. I am buying this one and selling my Cobb. At the Group Buy price, I might actually make a buck or two doing the swap.

scoobydoobie, my Cobb catted DP is fine too. I am buying this one and selling my Cobb. At the Group Buy price, I might actually make a buck or two doing the swap.

True, I had thought about that, and if I had a 3" midpipe I would definitely do so. But the Cobb fits perfectly with my stock midpipe, so as they say "Don't fix it if it ain't broke". ;)

True, I had thought about that, and if I had a 3" midpipe I would definitely do so. But the Cobb fits perfectly with my stock midpipe, so as they say "Don't fix it if it ain't broke". ;)

True.

With the adapter it would fit just as good. I have an ERZ DP on my SpecB using an adapter to an SPT CBE. Works great with no leaks. I will do the same on the 5EAT. Currently have a Cobb DP to a CXLighting CBE on the 5EAT, but searching now for another SPT (at the right price).

Archived