9. Shopow (International love) - Catted

10. HDTurbo - Catted

11. quick4dr - Catted

12. JaeGT - Catted

13. ticklelgt - Catted

14. MattyD419

15. I 5EAT Turkey Clubs - Catted

We got at least 15 so far

Sign me up. Does this include the 3" to 2.5" adapter? If not, how much. Does it include all the hardware, bolts, and gaskets?

Curious about this as well, Im running a Borla CBE. Either way though you can add me to the list for a catted 5eat DP.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

Sign me up. Does this include the 3" to 2.5" adapter? If not, how much. Does it include all the hardware, bolts, and gaskets?

Hardware bolts and gaskets are included (I think, they are with the MT version). The adapter is extra, but only like $35.

17 now.

List updated. We have 18 now.

I believe in a previous post that ERZ said the pipe would have the same bellmouth design as the MT version, with the extra 02 bung. I am expecting it to be exactly like my MT dp, just with a slight different bend for the 5EAT.

On that note...how do you like your MT DP?

I love it. Just helped another member install his too. Both fit like a glove. I like my ERZ just as much as my Cobb if not more because it was cheaper. I'm buying the 5EAT ERZ DP and selling my Cobb as soon as it arrives. lol.

Well m spank add me to the list then for the 5EAT catted version please.

Any update from ERZ on the status of this?

Adding you to the list.

I was last told that the DP should be here in March/April. ERZ said two months out in January.

I love it. Just helped another member install his too. Both fit like a glove. I like my ERZ just as much as my Cobb if not more because it was cheaper. I'm buying the 5EAT ERZ DP and selling my Cobb as soon as it arrives. lol.

I was last told that the DP should be here in March/April. ERZ said two months out in January.

Nice. This news makes me excited. New parts for warm weather!

Just in time for the spring melt for those on the East Coast.

Although I recall installing my sways and endlinks the day after Christmas, outside in my driveway, in the snow in 2008. Never even shoveled it. Just set the car on ramps and laid in the friggin snow, lol. At least when you bust a knuckle in freezing cold it doesn't hurt as much.

Peeled back the skin all the way to the bone. Could literally see my knuckle. Did not even feel it until the next day. Let it bleed good to clean out, stuck it in some snow for 30 seconds and kept working. Did not even get to CVS for bandages until the work was complete. Busted it wide open on the third bolt holding the front brace. Had just started the project (figures). Might have been between 10 and 20 that day. It was slower in the cold (and icey/slippery driveway) but no pain, lol.

Archived