LegacyGT.com

Anyone interest in a catted Downpipe for a 5EAT

ERZperformance

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am pretty sure the Cobb is a 2.5" It makes sense because their DP's are 2.5".

I see no gain to a divorced wastegate design. Not on our cars. In order to see a gain from a divorced wastegate you would need a bigger engine and turbo. It would be like a stage 5 LGT, lol. Besides Invidia did it and hit the flapper. I like the open design just fine.

It is funny how most of the country thinks CA is all hippies and liberals. Yet Ronald Regan called the OC "the place where all good Republicans should retire". I admit that CA is the land of "fruits and nuts", but the majority of the voting populace votes Republican. The Governator is a friggin joke, but he is a Republican, lol.

I admit that CA is the land of "fruits and nuts", .....The Governator is a friggin joke, but he is a Republican, lol.

Don't forget zeee FLAKES, mang! Or did the Gov outlaw those based on CARBohydrate content....;)

Can't wait for the springtime mods to begin. Thanks for your efforts and education up in here.

with the group buy ever growing, to now just under 30, is there anyway to see even more of a price discount, 300 shipped is amazing, but i feel like since we are at 28 now, perhaps if we get to the upper 30's a little more could be cut off or perhaps a discount on the adapter?

It is funny how most of the country thinks CA is all hippies and liberals. Yet Ronald Regan called the OC "the place where all good Republicans should retire". I admit that CA is the land of "fruits and nuts", but the majority of the voting populace votes Republican. The Governator is a friggin joke, but he is a Republican, lol.

I don't actually think that but the world without generalizations would be a boring place :p. I used to live out in San Diego for about 9 years and still visit often so I know what variety CA can offer. Besides, if you were all hippies you wouldn't have shot down the gay marriage laws

with the group buy ever growing, to now just under 30, is there anyway to see even more of a price discount, 300 shipped is amazing, but i feel like since we are at 28 now, perhaps if we get to the upper 30's a little more could be cut off or perhaps a discount on the adapter?

I will ask.

I don't actually think that but the world without generalizations would be a boring place :p. I used to live out in San Diego for about 9 years and still visit often so I know what variety CA can offer. Besides, if you were all hippies you wouldn't have shot down the gay marriage laws

Its OK. I'm a NY transplant to CA. I actually just moved back to CA in July 09. It took 14 years to convince the wife to move back to my home town. She lasted 11 months. Just 1 winter and beck to Cali it is.

Funny how being from a generally Democratic voting (but conservative minded) place and living in a generally Republican voting (but liberal minded) place has given me bitter view of politics.

^OK, sorry.

Good news all. I just spoke with ERZ. We have new pricing targets. I will start a true Group Buy thread with the details and post a link here. Everyone on the list now is being transferred to the GB thread too. I will keep both threads going till the end just in case.

So, the new pricing is...

29 members or less $300 delivered for the 5EAT Catted DP.

30-39 members is $290 delivered for the 5EAT Catted DP.

40+ members is $280 delivered for the 5EAT Catted DP.

Add a Stainless Steel 3" to 2.5" adapter for $30.

Thanks for all the support everyone. Your overwhelming interest has driven the price down.

^ I know, me too. Good things come to those who wait. I think with all the interest ERZ is trying to rush the order (without sacrificing quality).

At least it will be ready when the snow melts for you.

Yes. Hate the snow. Hate this cold weather. I have everything sitting in my room and everyday I look at it it kill me. lol

And now I plan on ordering a set of Rota Gravel's and Dunlop Z Specs next week with part of my tax return so that is another thing that will be in my room, waiting for the snow to melt.

Ahh, I hate winter.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived