LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest for new full suspension coilover by Ksport

JINSU-POWER

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree......I would like to see him test them......and I trust his (DM's) knowledge of suspension work, and with a full review from him would def sway me to buy a set! He's helped me more then once with suspension talk......

Since it can't be me....he's the next logical choice ;) (note the jealousy)

DM's fine with me as long as he remembers we don't all want an uber stiff ride.

And I'm sure he'll properly test the JDM gold zip ties.

Hmmm....I'm still wanting 6/8 rates, but I dunno what Jinsu plans to send. I'd be more than happy to test multiple rates/settings if I were provided the proper springs. :)

...and of course I'll be sure to get pics galore! :D

I'm okay w/ DM testing it as long as he lets me be there when they go on! So would that be cool DM? I'll make time to come out to where ever youre installing them. I'll bring some soda for ya too:D...(I cant buy beer yet:() Hurry up and air freight them to DM!

haha. nah, this is a more civilized thread than most, MOST of the time.;) Now if you said the first person gets them for 50 bucks...Where's the shotgun?! The only reason I let DM have the first one is cus everyone seems to trust his suspension expertise, I've never had a coilover system, and plus, DM is in the same city as me, so I get to check them out anyways.:lol:

haha. nah, this is a more civilized thread than most, MOST of the time.;) Now if you said the first person gets them for 50 bucks...Where's the shotgun?! The only reason I let DM have the first one is cus everyone seems to trust his suspension expertise, I've never had a coilover system, and plus, DM is in the same city as me, so I get to check them out anyways.:lol:

Yeah, I'll definatelly have you over if you'd like. I'll help you put yours on (and adj them) when yours get here as well. ;)

Don't worry about the soda, I'll have teh beer indefinately. :D

I won't let you guys down! :)

Haha. I think of it this way. What if it's not set up the way we want? Then you would have to go through the heartbreak of sending it back and knowing that you HAD your coilovers, and you dont anymore. Doesnt sound so good does it? And doesnt make the rest of us sound like suckers now does it? DM is just a guinea pig.:D We just hyping it to make him feel better...

Haha. I think of it this way. What if it's not set up the way we want? Then you would have to go through the heartbreak of sending it back and knowing that you HAD your coilovers, and you dont anymore. Doesnt sound so good does it? And doesnt make the rest of us sound like suckers now does it? DM is just a guinea pig.:D We just hyping it to make him feel better...

ok, now you're just in denial...:lol:

my brother just put a set of K-Sports on his Maxima yesterday. I don't know all that much about coilovers (as far as quality, etc...) but they sure were puurrty. he's doing the rears today, and then going in for an alignment. if his review stays on the positive, and the ride is good, and the price stays <$1000, then count me in too!

Archived