LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest for new full suspension coilover by Ksport

JINSU-POWER

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha.... if you feel like making a donation to paypal! I never owed anyone and will not owe anyone money that doesn't belong to me. So do whatever u feel safe. But i always keep my promises to my customers.

I'm trusting your word and a shoe in from scans. I'm in. Let's get this party started. :cool:

Huh, for some reason I thought there would be some drama when the 5th jumped in...shouldn't my screen be glowing with rainbow colors or something? A drumroll maybe? How anti-climactic.

Will the 5 of us at least get a live streaming video feed from the ksport R&D department to watch the progress?

Huh, for some reason I thought there would be some drama when the 5th jumped in...shouldn't my screen be glowing with rainbow colors or something? A drumroll maybe? How anti-climactic.

Will the 5 of us at least get a live streaming video feed from the ksport R&D department to watch the progress?

There was. They built it, and teh DM came...

LOL, JINSU is solely a dealer of Ksprot. I am trying to gather some information so that the Ksport can have their work cut out for them as SUBARU doesn't like have their desgin info flying everywhere. So the owners will be the best place to get tech info.

BL/BP rear suspension parts are a little bit different in design than the previous models.. the BE/BH have their own set. Same rules apply when GC8/6 doesnt work with the GDA/B/Cs.

Keefe

Well that's obvious, but I think he was referring to the BL/BP (GT, i, wagon, sedan) and the struts I believe should be usable throughout the lineup..

Archived