LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest for new full suspension coilover by Ksport

JINSU-POWER

my brother just put a set of K-Sports on his Maxima yesterday. I don't know all that much about coilovers (as far as quality' date=' etc...) but they sure were puurrty. he's doing the rears today, and then going in for an alignment. if his review stays on the positive, and the ride is good, and the price stays <$1000, then count me in too![/quote']

so..?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if I put in a $100 deposit, then I am locked in at the sub $1000 price? What is the timeframe as of today for product completion and when should I see delivery? How many people have committed to the deposit?

So if I put in a $100 deposit, then I am locked in at the sub $1000 price? What is the timeframe as of today for product completion and when should I see delivery? How many people have committed to the deposit?
\

Sorry man, the initial group buy is closed. There are 5 who are getting them and testing them at the intro price. No price for what it will cost retail yet has been set.....so hang in there......

Well, as I understand it...people can still get intro pricing, the initial 5 just get the "damn sweet deal." Jinsu can chime in any minute now...:)

ppl can still put deposites down for intro price of sub $1000 pricing but will not get the " DAMN HOT deal" as the orignal 5.

Crap, I want my H-Techs to get here so I can get in on this deal if I don't like them.....wait wait wait. Hopefully I'll get a ride in DM's test set when he's up the east coast for his 3k Road test with them :p

I can't see why they wouldn't...:)

I can. :( They need to have a max height no lower than two inches or so below stock OBXT height. Otherwise, you need to cut the rubber bump cones on the body to have any usable travel. PM 'Drewster' for his opinion - he has issues with GPMoto coilovers on his OBXT (he has a thread about it too if you want to search).

I can. :( They need to have a max height no lower than two inches or so below stock OBXT height. Otherwise, you need to cut the rubber bump cones on the body to have any usable travel. PM 'Drewster' for his opinion - he has issues with GPMoto coilovers on his OBXT (he has a thread about it too if you want to search).

I see...well on the GPmoto thread it says coilovers work, so I figured there were no problems. Guess not. :redface:

GOOD NEWS, Kit is done and ready! The orignal 5 buyers will get the price of $830 shipped in 48 U.S States. The rest will get $940shipped in 48 states.

The kit has already been test fitted and road examed, So DM is getting the final production kit not a prototype.

DM, PM me so we can arrange payment so you can get the first set.

The spring rates are set at 7kg both front and back, the kit come with front pillowball mount with camber adjustment.

HAPPY??? ;)

PM'd you, though I'm curious why 7/7 was used...

Also, the original five's deposits counts toward this $830 price correct?

yes, $100 deposite count toward ur total payment. Canada shipping will cost abit more, about $30extra. We can mark the declear price lower if u wish to save u on tax but u will take the liablity of damage or lost in transfer.

All kits are going to ksportusa first then distribute to buyers.

Yours will go to ksportusa first and then to you too. It's just that yours is air shipped in the rest will have to wait for a month or so. I will start an offical post in GD section so that everyone can put their order in and get them all at once.

Yours will go to ksportusa first and then to you too. It's just that yours is air shipped in the rest will have to wait for a month or so. I will start an offical post in GD section so that everyone can put their order in and get them all at once.

Sooooo... How long do we have to order these bad boys?

Can we wait until DM's had a week or so to evaluate them?

Also, in general, if I had $1K to spend, would I happiest with:

1) new tires

2) sway bar type stuff

3) these guys

Thanks,

HV

Sooooo... How long do we have to order these bad boys?

Can we wait until DM's had a week or so to evaluate them?

Also, in general, if I had $1K to spend, would I happiest with:

1) new tires

2) sway bar type stuff

3) these guys

Thanks,

HV

Tires first, IMO.

Archived