LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest for new full suspension coilover by Ksport

JINSU-POWER

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm an LGT ltd. sedan. I would think the ideal setup would be moderately stiffer than stock in the softest setting and get firmer from there. I'm looking for the ultra-stable road hugging feel and reduced body roll in the summer without needing dental work after a winter of rough roads. I would want to bring it back up to somewhere near stock height in the winter and then drop 1.5-2 inches in summer.

I'm an LGT ltd. sedan. I would think the ideal setup would be moderately stiffer than stock in the softest setting and get firmer from there. I'm looking for the ultra-stable road hugging feel and reduced body roll in the summer without needing dental work after a winter of rough roads. I would want to bring it back up to somewhere near stock height in the winter and then drop 1.5-2 inches in summer.

Sounds exactly like what I want!

I used to do that (raise it 1-2 inches) in the winter with my Corrado to go winter-rallying :-)

HV

GT wagon here.

My set up preference is to be able to get close to stock softness (perhaps 10% stiffer than stock) and the ability to be at stock height (or least within 10mm). From that baseline there would be the ability to significantly lower and stiffen.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Im relatively new to this forum and from what ive seen so far that coil-over suspension setup which allows you to lower/raise soften/stiffen your suspension settings. Now is this any different from just lowering your car?

BTW anyone in Australia with a MY00-MY03 fitted coil-overs and what were the results?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

Im relatively new to this forum and from what ive seen so far that coil-over suspension setup which allows you to lower/raise soften/stiffen your suspension settings. Now is this any different from just lowering your car?

BTW anyone in Australia with a MY00-MY03 fitted coil-overs and what were the results?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For optimum handling and full-ride control, a suspension system has to have its dampers, or shock absorbers, match correctly with its springs. Most tuners purchase their dampers and springs from separate manufacturers, causing inconsistency in ride handling. For example, many who have soft springs overcompensate by increasing the amount of dampening, resulting in harsh road handling and bottoming out, while under-dampening stiff springs will cause extreme rebounding at slow and high speeds. So this is where coilovers jump in and push everything aside. First-rate coilovers provide firm suspension and exhibit superb control through bumps during fast cornering, while retaining the power to adjust and fine-tune the response of the suspension setup.

Hello? Updates? Anyone there? I'm cold and scared and there's wolves chasing me.

Yeah.. As I understand it, even though I haven't put a deposit down, I'll still get a "great introductory group buy rate" once they are available and the final price is announced?

Or do I need to put a deposit in now?

HV

Archived