LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest for new full suspension coilover by Ksport

JINSU-POWER

Jinsu-power is trying to gauge interest to see if the 05 legacy community is interest in getting a great suspension maker Ksport to make a fully adjustable Coilover Kit.

here are some key futures of their Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilover Kits.

Key Features:

• 36-way adjustable dampening
  • Made from high quality 6061 Aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
  • Compression/Rebound adjustable
  • Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
  • Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
  • Pillow Ball Top Mount w/ adjustable camber (not available for some models)
  • Monotube High Pressure Design reduces oil leakage
  • Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
  • One Year Limited Warranty

http://www.ksportusa.com/images/ksportkontrol1.jpg

we need 5 locked in buyers in order secure a market and get this application developed.

post yoru question, concerns and interests here.

homepage of Ksport is www.ksportusa.com

Taking Deposites Right Now

$100 to lock in the intro pricing.

Click Here!

Member that sent deposite.

1)RobY

2)GTCanada

3)gmorris

4)NALegacy

5)Drift Monkey

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment"

That statement makes it sound like it's a one-way adjustable system (a la spring preload). But I am sure there are applications that have spring preload AND ride height adjustable (two-way system). Will this application be a 2-way adjustable system with a single-adjustment for bound/rebound dampening?

Keefe

Keefe

Is it possible to have a warranty longer than 1 year?

What is the expected life of the shock? Who can rebuild them? How much will it cost to rebuild them?

Thanks!

uh, wow! can't beat that for an entry level coilover!!!!!! If these are a decent set, expect to get 45,000 miles out of them.. they might even last 2 year or more. I am sure you end up shipping the coilovers back the manufacturer for rebuilds.

Keefe

Keefe

1 year limited warranty is the industry standard for coilovers. In order to get in on this please wave both your hands in the air say "I am IN!" and We will probably need $100 deposite from everyone to get the developlment started.

Think this is good for everyone?

Also the good news is that if it's applicatable, the kit will also come with pillowball mount on all 4 corners.

I doubt the rear is possible as it's a multi-link suspension. Adjustable lateral links are needed for camber and toe adjustment. The GT doesnt allow for rear upper pillowball mounts in the rear for camber plates.

Keefe

Keefe

rebulid shock cost about $100 per shock, Ksport will perform the rebuild

new valve and o rings and recharge with nitrogen and oil

the shock will last just as long as any other shocks under normal driving condtions for about 4-5 years if not not longer

I have been googling these coilovers I have yet to find a negative comment about them.

Mazda, Honda, and Nissan guys seem to love them considering the price. They seem to have very very stiff springrates as I have found integra's with 15kg rates with these coilovers. However the springs can be changed.

$100 sounds good for a deposit.

Do you know how long it may take from commitment to product?

I'm interested. Let me get a coffee into me so I can think straight about my options :lol:

I have STi springs now and, for simplicity, was considering JDM GT or Spec B struts. Looks like this price is going to be about the same as a used GT / Spec B.

Tom

Archived