LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest for new full suspension coilover by Ksport

JINSU-POWER

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the rear being multi-link, wouldn't you want the rears to be stiffer? :confused: Maybe you guys can offer several rates of the springs for different applications? That being said I'm intrested. I'd be the guinea pig and do write-ups/take pictures if you guys can hook it up...;)

Different spring rate is availabe on demand, but it will take longer to make.

First thing first, for everyone that are interested needs to put the deopsite down order to lock in intro pricing. Anyone that able to locate stock suspension parts and offer veichle for test fitment will get special discount for the kit from the factory.

So let's get this started!!!

Come one guys! 4 more deposite and we will start get parts from SUBARU and start to blue print. The deposite will be refundable until the suspension passes prototype stage. Once the kit is done with all 5 buyers satisfied on the technicality of the product, the coilover will go into full production and the deposite will not be refundable after that.

You gotta pay to play... It's not like this is some company that no one has heard of. If I didn't already have coilovers, I'd be on this deal like white on rice.

I'm sure that Ksport would eventually build or import coilovers for the LGT, but by ponying up some $$$ now those who want very affordable coilovers can vastly accelerate the process. Given the price of springs, it's really a no brainer to up the ante to these coilovers.

How longs this go'n on for, I'm leaving for VK on sat and will be back the 16th. Depending on how much I have left in the back...is it until we get the 10, and once that number is reached you won't accept any more? Just curious.......

I have no experience with coilovers but for this price I'm very interested. How would they handle extreme cold? Western Canada can be pretty hard on just about everything and I don't want to start blowing things up when it hits -30ºC with rough roads.

I also have no experience setting up vehicle suspension. I have set up a lot of offroad motorcycle and downhill mountain bike suspensions so I assume the theories are similar? Any good resources for tuning info?

Like someone else said, these may end up being cheaper than used spec B struts with pinks. Any issues shipping to Canada?

We need 5 confirmed buyers in order to produce the kit as I do not want Ksport get burned after they spend all their fund and resource to put out a product just to find out no one is gonna buy them. Once i can get 5 confirmed buyers we will order full suspension from subaru (since we can't find any used or junked). The coilover should not have any problem handlling cold climate as couple of local buyers and myself have ksport on our car and we live in Michigan, no problem what's so ever. The threads and bolts are zinc electricplated to prevent rust and the rest of the kit is aluminum so they will not rust.

There is no limit on how many ppl can be locked into the intro price before we put out an protoype as we would love to offer great deals to those individuals who help support companies to put products out and this is JINSU and KpsortUSA's way of giving back.

on the side not, i dont' think $100 deposite on a product that's retails well over $1300 is unreasonable. Most company requires 50% payment up front. And the depostie is refundnable until full production and you can still get out if you can find someone else to replace your spot.

Archived