LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest for new full suspension coilover by Ksport

JINSU-POWER

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ksport could possiblly give out shock dynos if needed. But the best way to do it is to have a prototype made and let one of the members to try it out and give reviews. The ksport uses much stiffer spring rates is to keep body movement to a minimum during cornering. Just about everyone that have had kpsort so far love it handles and the ride quality isn't affected too much. Inputs are much appreciated so Ksport can have a general idea of what most potential buyers would like the kit to act.

Sweet, so I get a set to Drift Monkey (who I trust with information like this - not much else ;p)....let him test them out........

If he gives his OK, people (I know me) will be much more likely to bite. Like I stated, I can't make a decision until I return in 2 weeks....

I'm pretty interested...funds are tight right now because I've almost saved up for a couple other mods. I'm guessing that once they are built and tested, you would want to see the remainder of the payment...? So the remainder would be due in 3 months or so? If this is the case then I'm *probably* in.

I think I'm in. I'm not interested in an extremely stiff setup however. A little stiffer than stock is great but our roads aren't the greatest and I like my teeth the way they are. I realize that the damping adjustment should allow us each to get close to the setup we want. What is the height adjustability likely to be? Stock height to -55mm or so?

Is the 3 months a realistic figure? I'm not interested in getting involved in a vaporware group buy.

D2 and Ksport shares most of the designs and are built in the same factory. But two seperate company. D2 currently has no plan of making kits for 05 legacy. I have been working with Ksport on this application solely. But i am a dealer for both company. The overdamping feel describled by that particular user is most likely due the suspension setting is dailed in currectly. It usualy takes couple weeks before a user find the eactly spot of how he/she would like the suspension to feel.

On the question about the shock, ksport kit usually follow the same mounting postion as the stock suspension.

The shocks most likely would be the same oriientation as all other coilovers for the legacy. Ksport would willing to put shock dyno out once they are in prototype stage, and the sooner we get enough ppl interested the sooner we will see these things happen.

Come on guys, just do it! These guys have a pretty good rep and it's a great deal. Price ends up being less than a used spec b setup with pinks and is bound to be at least as good plus you gain the added adjustability. Can't lose!

Archived