bosco

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny thing is that when I lived in Henderson (city next to Vegas) I was next to a Walmart in a bad area (Lake Mead), but a bit further down there was a Walmart in a nice area (Sunset). The layout of the store and customers were drastically different, it was rather amazing.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I had a divorce client whose husband was a cross dresser, but generally a good guy. He was great with the kids and the divorce was amicable. But I had to warn the other lawyer that his client (the husband) was a cross dresser and while it wasn't an issue at the moment, it might possibly be in the future. The husband was a 250 lb, 6"5" man with a 6" long beard/mustache. I had a picture of him in a nice floral pattern dress and Easter hat walking down the street in high heels.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seen elsewhere:

A while back, it was reported that a new checkout clerk at Walmart tried to scan one of those rubber customer dividers that go between orders on the moving belt. After looking at all sides and both ends, she was getting ready to call a supervisor when the customer told her to just keep the divider because the customer decided not to purchase it!
453747.png

• 2 months later...

Holy scary as F%^&. I imagine her slowly rising out of a swamp somewhere.

http://cdn.madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Tuck.jpg

http://ringfingertanline.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/screen-shot-2012-03-09-at-10-32-48-am.png