LegacyGT.com

People of Walmart

bosco

^ looks like the person in the last picture broke that scale.

I don't know why I keep going back to the site. I feel like I'm looking at an album of gruesome accident photos and wanting to puke at each one.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ looks like the person in the last picture broke that scale.

I don't know why I keep going back to the site. I feel like I'm looking at an album of gruesome accident photos and wanting to puke at each one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: +1

My wife's balls are delicious.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/288463_700b.jpg

Missing items:

• Pregnant Teen
  • Person not understanding English at all (Bonus points if person not doesn't understand Spanish either)
  • Person wearing spandex only
  • Person with Alzheimer.
  • Person using mobile phone in loudspeaker mode.
  • Cart full with junk food only.
  • Girls in lower teens with "wardrobe malfunction".

Edited by ehsnils
453747.png

Person not understanding English at all (Bonus points if person not doesn't understand Spanish either)

This one would be easy at my local Wal*Mart. It is in a growing Russian "ghetto". You are luck to be able to understand the English of the cashiers either.....

Glad I don't go there much. Only when I need bread, fertilizer, spray paint, and motor oil and only have time for one stop. :rolleyes:

-- Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pwZCPDJJZIQ/TsKNDxHjglI/AAAAAAAAFag/gkyhi_cU4fQ/s640/w131.jpeg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VgZLnM-o5kw/Tr6OOhVuLYI/AAAAAAAAFZA/2u7rYwhsKBY/s640/w121.jpeg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-m5tnzXVum-Q/TrBBW0LOGMI/AAAAAAAAFTA/_h4Iu9np1J4/s640/w108.jpeg

453747.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
OK, not exactly PEOPLE of Wal Mart, but here is a CAR of the Wal Mart parking lot. Operator unknown, but I did see a female in the store with a matching pink Barbie t-shirt. No, she wasn't fat.

2012-05-31_17-22-39_858.thumb.jpg.d426a9bf5890380d45fda5db6f14da2c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

off FB today:

Thoroughly disgusted today. I rarely shop at Walmart anymore, but I picked up a few things at the Walmart in XXXXXXXX,XX today. I walked to my car, and a woman was changing her baby's diaper in the back seat of her car, right next to mine. She took the diaper off, held it outside of the car, shook the poop out and put the same diaper back on her baby. The poop landed on the ground in between

our cars.

We have all been affected by the economy in some way, and I understand that it can be difficult to afford new diapers. Babies are expensive. We all must adapt any way that we can, but when a person has three 12-packs of beer and 4 cartons of cigarettes on the front seat, buying new diapers shouldn't be a problem.

Some people just shouldn't be blessed with children

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

off FB today:

Thoroughly disgusted today. I rarely shop at Walmart anymore, but I picked up a few things at the Walmart in XXXXXXXX,XX today. I walked to my car, and a woman was changing her baby's diaper in the back seat of her car, right next to mine. She took the diaper off, held it outside of the car, shook the poop out and put the same diaper back on her baby. The poop landed on the ground in between

our cars.

We have all been affected by the economy in some way, and I understand that it can be difficult to afford new diapers. Babies are expensive. We all must adapt any way that we can, but when a person has three 12-packs of beer and 4 cartons of cigarettes on the front seat, buying new diapers shouldn't be a problem.

Some people just shouldn't be blessed with children

And that is how infections happen. I was 20 when I had my first and only I was working. We made that shit work and I never reused a diaper.