LegacyGT.com

People of Walmart

bosco

And you can't ignore the fraggin ski boots he's wearing in what appears to be middle of summer?

http://cdn.epicski.com/0/0f/265x265px-LS-sx91.jpg

And what's up with the athletic tape around the calves?

Pic from Imgur

http://imgur.com/gallery/WIGiN

It's called spring skiing, one who knows not much. :p

It's a bitchin' time for ski patrolers. All the fools skiing in shorts, tshirts, no gloves. Then they fall on granular snow. It's a lot like pavement as far as bare skin is concerned. Roadrash. It could explain the tape around the calves.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's called spring skiing, one who knows not much. :p

It's a bitchin' time for ski patrolers. All the fools skiing in shorts, tshirts, no gloves. Then they fall on granular snow. It's a lot like pavement as far as bare skin is concerned. Roadrash. It could explain the tape around the calves.

If it's that warm out....it'll be closer to surfing than skiing

If it's that warm out....it'll be closer to surfing than skiing

Mayhaps, but it is the end of the season. With proper waxing of the skis, speed is still available. You folks should be praising such people. They are purists who love the sport and want to engage in it come hell or road road rash. And the hairy back might provide some protection...

not knocking it, I like my skis too much to be dinging them up on rocks and stuff trying to ski the last day....

That's why you own a dedicated pair of "rock skis." Back in the 70s, I picked up a pair of Hexcels (look it up!) with great Look bindings for $40 at a high school ski sale. Back then Hexcels were hot. The owner had painted them black so you couldn't tell what kind of skis they were to deter theft.

I Rocked those skis into April or even May sometimes in Vermont. Finally tore the base off one at Stowe. But $40, so who cares?

Edited by KartRacerBoy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know someone who works in a Walmart in our town. Generally I will only go in there through the auto department to buy oil, avoiding all of the rest of the "exhibits". My friend has to put up with these kinds all day.

Customers in this store: 1/3 illegal hispanic, 1/3 Somalis, 1/3 as pictured in this thread. English is seldom heard. The first 7 days of the month, traffic in this store and this side of town is terrible because of the food stamps. They think the toys and other displays are there for their private use- they open boxes, play with the toys and eat fruit and deli items while destroying merchandise making it unsalable.