LegacyGT.com

People of Walmart

bosco

i was in college, working part time and raising 3 kids in my "off" time while my ex wife worked 10 hr days. we were barely making it, but we always had diapers, food and supplies. i went without food/ smokes, kids didnt. well, they went without smokes.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was in college, working part time and raising 3 kids in my "off" time while my ex wife worked 10 hr days. we were barely making it, but we always had diapers, food and supplies. i went without food/ smokes, kids didnt. well, they went without smokes.

You monster

Heh, it was strange. Where I was in Henderson, NV (city south of Vegas). I lived next to a "People of Walmart" Walmart. In the middle of nowhere next to a bunch of poor communities. 5 minutes from that Walmart there was another one that was far more upscale and more like a traditional Albertsons/Pavillions.

Quite strange indeed.

Heh, it was strange. Where I was in Henderson, NV (city south of Vegas). I lived next to a "People of Walmart" Walmart. In the middle of nowhere next to a bunch of poor communities. 5 minutes from that Walmart there was another one that was far more upscale and more like a traditional Albertsons/Pavillions.

Quite strange indeed.

We have that here but not 5minutes away. We have two which are always dirty and full of shitty people who would best serve this country by eating all the pills in the pharmacy and then we have one deep in the suburbs that they are currently finishing up and then one out by my work probably 10 miles away from the shitty walmarts that is huge, squeaky clean and full of nice looking folks.

as bad of a rap that walmart has they give quite a bit back to the community.

Walmart is a double edged sword.

...like crappy jobs with little to no benefits, abusing their employees, and selling imported crap made with jobs outsourced to other countries. Giving SO much back to the community.

The walmart in mt town gave 150k to the school district to help rebuild the middle school.

That translates to lower taxes, which tranlates to more money in people's pockets.

No one forces people to work at walmart. There are 40k people in my town. Walmart employs 50 people. Do the math.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...