LegacyGT.com

Check this out! China made LHD Double din with Dual HAVC (but in Celsius)

christurismohk

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Never responded to my query either.

Oh well.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

They never responded to my email inquiry.

I don't really care if they do respond after reading about their products for other cars.

Oh? Do tell!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Oh? Do tell!

My brother is on the Mazda 6 forums and this company made a similar product for it...it had a motorized screen and the gears stripped under a month and it would get very hot...apparently you could feel a good amount of heat from the front of it.

Other forums reported similar problems.

• 5 months later...

They answered my email inquiry: the cost is US $ 299, plus ship cost but, the buy is directly with him (tony), suspicious no?.

By other hand, the previus post show a possible problem with heat of the unit...???

buy or no, that's the problem...

They answered my email inquiry: the cost is US $ 299, plus ship cost but, the buy is directly with him (tony), suspicious no?.

By other hand, the previus post show a possible problem with heat of the unit...???

buy or no, that's the problem...

yes very!

Ive never heard of someone from china named tony! :lol:

was his last name soprano? :cool:

In buying crap from China, they often use "western" names for emails and such. It probably helps some buyers feel more secure in the transaction.

How is he wanting payment? If he does paypal and can ship EMS W/tracking, you will be pretty well guarded. Just pay paypal with you CC and you can allways get your money back.

Archived