LegacyGT.com

Rota Gravel - JDM Enkei STI replicas!

N.sane

just saw a pic of the thread pattern, looks pretty cool alright, thats what i bought the Vredstein ones, but not sure is good for AWD system. Can't seem to get them kdw2 over here, ill check a local place i know that sells BFGoodrich tyres and see can they get them.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Glad I found this thread and Jeeps pictures of silver on OBP. I am also looking at the formula mesh's, but from what i have been reading it seems that ship may have sailed.

It pains me to add upsprung/rotational weight to each corner, but the lighter ones are either really expensive or just visually unappealing

Suppose I should support the hyper silver on obp movement ;) In no way is my car clean but I just had them mounted and got excited ha. I should add: wrapped in 245/35/18 hankook v12's...they sit verrrrry frrrrush

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306551525.705003.thumb.jpg.4cf58b0759a5c65710a450e19058d036.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
No rubbing but I'm not lowered. I may be able to get away with an inch, but I have a feeling my front fenders will have to be rolled (if I lower it)

You suck! :lol: We're going to end up with clone Leggys running around..... I want these in the dark/gunmetal color! :spin: P.S. my neighbor is finishing up my 35% tint tonight.....

-Steve

You suck! :lol: We're going to end up with clone Leggys running around..... I want these in the dark/gunmetal color! :spin: P.S. my neighbor is finishing up my 35% tint tonight.....

-Steve

Lol but yours is the more darker gunmetal color, right? Hyper black would look sick on your car.

Your neighbor want to tint mine? Lol I'd probably have him to 50% b'c of my tint experience last fall with the state troopers...3 times.

Dunno if u've talked to lee lately, but I have a modded vf38 twinscroll now :) makes me do the happy dance.

Archived