LegacyGT.com

Rota Gravel - JDM Enkei STI replicas!

N.sane

Yeah, think I want the darker look. I have Rota Subzero's (winter wheels) on my car now and they are a Grey/Gunmetal color and I kind of like the color sameness of it, but if they were darker it would be perfect.

The Hyper Black's remind me more of the finish on the Factory stock Spec B wheels, so I think I will shy away from those.

Wheels are going to be ordered at the end of this month!:icon_mrgr

Sounds like you have a better idea than I did when I ordered mine!

I think you'll love them... and like everyone else who's getting these, I hope you post some pictures when you get them mounted!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol. I did. I am going to run Hankook Ventus V12's in 225/40/18 this time around. If it looks like there is more room, then next time around I will run a 235.

I've already got 235's mounted. I think I'm going to be stupid and get them on the car... today.

Looks like the GB is going ahead for my springs, so once they settle I'll be able to let you know how they fit.

I've already got 235's mounted. I think I'm going to be stupid and get them on the car... today.

Looks like the GB is going ahead for my springs, so once they settle I'll be able to let you know how they fit.

AND POST PICS AFTER MOUNTING TODAY!lol

Yeah, I don't want to risk rubbing at this point. I know the 225 will look good on the rim so that is why I am playing it safe the first time.

AND POST PICS AFTER MOUNTING TODAY!lol

Yeah, I don't want to risk rubbing at this point. I know the 225 will look good on the rim so that is why I am playing it safe the first time.

So.

I LOVE THESE WHEELS. :wub:

I took a terrible picture with my cell this afternoon, but its bad enough that you can't even really tell what wheels I have, let alone how they look. :spin:

My wife has a much better camera, so tomorrow I'll likely be able to get a better picture. It'll be a little funny, as the car still has a touch of "winter grime" on it.

So.

I took a terrible picture with my cell this afternoon, but its bad enough that you can't even really tell what wheels I have, let alone how they look. :spin:

My wife has a much better camera, so tomorrow I'll likely be able to get a better picture. It'll be a little funny, as the car still has a touch of "winter grime" on it.

Love it. Can't wait to see the pics!

Rota Gravel Color Comparison

Gun Metallic, Hyper Black, Hyper Silver

http://dudesphotography.smugmug.com/Wheels/Gravel-Gunmetal-Hyper-Silver/IMG1661/806534869_nYxYz-XL.jpg

http://dudesphotography.smugmug.com/Wheels/Gravel-Gunmetal-Hyper-Silver/IMG1662/806534909_NK7K3-XL.jpg

High Res Here

http://dudesphotography.smugmug.com/Wheels/Gravel-Gunmetal-Hyper-Silver/11466811_4ygrP#806534843_pbRX4

Sounds good :cool: If you have further questions feel free to PM me :)

So.

I knew you would ;) I can't wait to see pictures of this setup on your ride, I'll be sure to check back tomorrow :)

-Dan

Email:Sales@WheelDude.com

Phone:510.651.2956

AIM:WheelDudeSales

Paypal:Sales@SubyDude.com

Yeah, think I want the darker look. I have Rota Subzero's (winter wheels) on my car now and they are a Grey/Gunmetal color and I kind of like the color sameness of it, but if they were darker it would be perfect.

The Hyper Black's remind me more of the finish on the Factory stock Spec B wheels, so I think I will shy away from those.

The Hyper Blacks do look like the stock Spec B wheels. The pictures I have seen so far of the Gunmetal seem to dark for DGM IMHO. I'm still waiting to see some more with different lighting.

I've liked how the color of the 07 Spec B wheels looks on DGM, so my top color choice for these wheels would be Hyper Silver right now.

I'll wait to see more pics and then decide if these will be the first set of aftermarket wheels for my DGM :)

The Hyper Blacks do look like the stock Spec B wheels. The pictures I have seen so far of the Gunmetal seem to dark for DGM IMHO. I'm still waiting to see some more with different lighting.

I've liked how the color of the 07 Spec B wheels looks on DGM, so my top color choice for these wheels would be Hyper Silver right now.

I'll wait to see more pics and then decide if these will be the first set of aftermarket wheels for my DGM :)

Yeah, they are dark. But I kind of like that blacked out look for my B. Plus they will be less likely to show brake dust and dirt.

I will just need to paint my calipers black so they don't stand out too much behind the wheels.

Thank you for the color comparison picture, it was perfect. I think the gunmetallic is sweet, but I think I saw a pic with them on a DGM car and the rims almost looked like they had a hint of bronze in them. It could have just been the lighting.

I agree, the hyper black look close to the stock specB rim.. maybe a little shinier, but very close.

Those look amazing! I'm glad I am going with the 225 cause your 235 looks close but looks good none the less. I can't wait till Monday

No rubbing to report yet.

I'll let you know if they do.

Oh, and it looks like I'll be putting the springs on within a month or so (YAY for the GB going ahead!), so once they're on I'll let you know if that changes anything.

Oh, and it looks like I'll be putting the springs on within a month or so (YAY for the GB going ahead!), so once they're on I'll let you know if that changes anything.

Awesome keep me informed

Those 235's look like a whole lotta meat on the rims. lol. It looks like your rears might rub a little when lowered. I think I am going to stick with the 225's this time around.

Those 235's look like a whole lotta meat on the rims. lol. It looks like your rears might rub a little when lowered. I think I am going to stick with the 225's this time around.

Maybe, I guess time will tell. No rubbing so far though, and I left the rubber strip in.

I sort of figured that when I lower it and it rubs, I'd at least like to think for a bit that there's something I can do about it. If it rubs after the strip is taken out.... Well I'll deal with that if/when it happens. :spin:

For now, I'm like how it rides. :dm:

I don't think I will have any rubbing issues with the Spec B and 235's.

I am lowered on Eibach's and with the stock Bilsteins I still sit higher than a Factory GT. I am not sure why tough. Are the Bilsteins set-up to be higher than the regular GT struts?

I don't think I will have any rubbing issues with the Spec B and 235's.

I am lowered on Eibach's and with the stock Bilsteins I still sit higher than a Factory GT. I am not sure why tough. Are the Bilsteins set-up to be higher than the regular GT struts?

Ya, the rears sit pretty similar, but the fronts are normally a little higer.

Different top hats.

Archived