LegacyGT.com

So.....my gf wants to replace her STI

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's why I don't get this $30k limit yet they're looking at easily $30k+ cars. :iam: Same with the 128. They're $33k minimum. At least out here... again, not sure how he's getting these so cheap! :eek:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

The LS series of motors is like the V8 Trump Card. If someone tries to mention anything else you just have to say 'LS series' and you pretty much win.

In my opinion the only thing the LS swap suffers from is that its done everywhere. Its kinda like Lambo doors, at first they were cool. Now its just overplayed.

I am considering some Lambo doors on my BMW.......

:lol:

• 1 month later...
We are about to go buy a 2008 Mustang GT with the Shelby package for $36k out the door. What do you guys think? Should we just spend that and get a 2010 GT without many addons for the same price?!
^ n00bs below this line

What do you mean spend $36k on a 2010 without any add ons? :iam: Loaded to the MAX 2010 LGT is only a $33k MSRP. I'd say take $2k off that and you still have $5k left to spend on whatever you want...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

don't buy a mustang!!! the handling is terrible at high speed, plus once that engine goes out of emissions clearance, it is nearly impossible to get it to pass again! If you're gonna buy a mustang buy the roush version or the V6! but if you're set on it... buy the 2010, its a better car...

We ended up with the 2008 Mustang GT Shelby edition for $36k out the door with 46 miles on the car. The sticker on the car was $43 and the sticker on the 2010s we were looking at were around $37k which would have put us around $40 out the door. All in all one of the biggest factors is when she walks outside everyday and sees her car for the first time she wants that wow factor. The 2010 would have worked, but hood pins, hurst short shifter, intake, suspension, louder exhaust and stock tuning is hard to pass up, especially since the goal of this car is to leave it stock, or else she would have just kept her STI.
^ n00bs below this line

We ended up with the 2008 Mustang GT Shelby edition for $36k out the door with 46 miles on the car. The sticker on the car was $43 and the sticker on the 2010s we were looking at were around $37k which would have put us around $40 out the door. All in all one of the biggest factors is when she walks outside everyday and sees her car for the first time she wants that wow factor. The 2010 would have worked, but hood pins, hurst short shifter, intake, suspension, louder exhaust and stock tuning is hard to pass up, especially since the goal of this car is to leave it stock, or else she would have just kept her STI.

Wait, is this the GT500 model? Or just a slightly tuned GT? I thought I read the GT500 MSRP for 2008 was $46K?

Archived